Wolverine Comicquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That scanned pic looks even better.
I will have this one for sure.

As much as I like the PF versions, I am glad they are dipping into the Comic versions once and a while.

Sorry, the green light comment belongs to the Hulk/Spidey diorama featured in the article as well. They posted the Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit, Skinner, Hulk/Spidey, Iron Man, Lurtz, Frodo, and the Alien bust. I scanned in the Frodo and Alien photos too!

9003_press01-001.jpg

They also mentioned in chat we would be pleased with the price on this one.

Being fully sculpted I guess the comiquettes are cheaper to develop and produce than the PFs. But I do wish he were in his spandex.

Brant did mention that we wouldn't have to wait long to see our first Marvel PF in spandex though...

I'm on the fence on this one, mainly because the neon blue shoulder pads look too bright. Did he steal them from ironman? Otherwise pretty good sculpt and pose.

Darklord Dave said:
Being fully sculpted I guess the comiquettes are cheaper to develop and produce than the PFs. But I do wish he were in his spandex.

Brant did mention that we wouldn't have to wait long to see our first Marvel PF in spandex though...

SPIDER-MAN:drink

Yeah, guess I'll have to schedule a light Monday that day. Got to have this.

Darth Rage said:
They also mentioned in chat we would be pleased with the price on this one.

I sure hope so, the price would be the only thing which could keep me from ordering this one! :angelsmil

im digging it. but im not gonna get it because my collection is currently narrowed to LOTR and Star Wars. thats all i can afford. i really like the this one though.

~~~The Mark

There are a limited number of the Exclusive Wolverine Comiquettes being offered to our collectors. 'Priority Pre-Order' operates on a first come, first serve basis. Once the exclusive edition of this figure sells out, the regular edition will be available for pre-order.

So this confirms that there will indeed be an exclusive. Alternate head, anybody?

I am still trying to decide if I should pick this one up.

I still say the exclusive should be a bloody variant. It would add more character to the piece and feed off the rage in Wolvie's expression.

Back