Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe put a cigar in his mouth for a different head sculpt

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Francois had posted this on FB

33mtydc.jpg

I really love the look of this sculpt. Not a radical change from what came with it, but definitely a better sculpt, IMO.

Although I like that sculpt it really isn't much of a drastic change to consider it.

Is the XM 1/4 scale as well? It looks a touch smaller but not quite 1/5 small either. I think I like that one a lot better, the unmasked head for sure, body proportions feel better, shame they're so hard to get and their prices are so high.

That's soo dope! 👊🏼l. I'm in San Jose, CA. Yeah if ever you're in my neck of the woods, i'd be happy to give a fellow collector a discounted rate

Cool. I am headed to Philly next week to add Gambit to my Rogue that Josh Bodwell did but I will keep you on my list. I should be in the bay area next spring sometime for a conference!

Is the XM 1/4 scale as well? It looks a touch smaller but not quite 1/5 small either. I think I like that one a lot better, the unmasked head for sure, body proportions feel better, shame they're so hard to get and their prices are so high.

Yea he's 1/4 scale as well. He's actually bigger than the Sideshow version, physically. So it must be those photos distorting things. But they are both pretty close in scale.

I really love this statue, but there is a small chip on the front of his shorts. It's pretty small, but really noticeable because of the color. How easy would this be to repair for someone who knew what they were doing? SS offered a credit of $55 to keep it, but since it's on the front of the statue, I'm not sure whether it's a good idea, and I should exchange it instead.

IMG_9942.jpg

A fine brown sharpie and just use the tip to touch the chipped spot and fill in with color so its not nearly as noticable. This way the eye wont be drawn to it from afar.

I used a black sharpie on a tiny chip on one of my custom statues and it blends right in. Can't even tell.
The key is to get it only on the chipped portion and it'll absorb right in. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really love this statue, but there is a small chip on the front of his shorts. It's pretty small, but really noticeable because of the color. How easy would this be to repair for someone who knew what they were doing? SS offered a credit of $55 to keep it, but since it's on the front of the statue, I'm not sure whether it's a good idea, and I should exchange it instead.

View attachment 292554

The only way to fix that right is put in a tiny dab of putty, sand smooth it and then get the semi-gloss brown to airbrush the entire shorts. But you should ask SS for the exact color of brown they used. They should be able to answer that.

Back