Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone gets any extra parts for this bad boy, I would greatly appreciate a little private message. I love you all dearly.

WOLVERINE FOR LIFE!!!!

It always amazes me how the slightest bit of mishandling can break and scratch something, and yet you can beat the hell out of it with a hammer and still struggle to do significant damage.

It always amazes me how the slightest bit of mishandling can break and scratch something, and yet you can beat the hell out of it with a hammer and still struggle to do significant damage.

It's all in the angles. Applied pressure in a certain direction can be a turd.... CURSE YOU PHYSICS!

Most definitely. I broke the top corner of his boot on accident when I was setting him down on the floor. Then I hit his body about 4-5 times pretty forcefully and nothing happened. I was pretty amazed that nothing happened.

If ssc wants me to smash it up more I might have to bring out the hammer instead of a mallet, or drop him from the second floor of my house inside of a bag lol.

Finally at home, really is a nice piece :) is the ex but i like more with out the katana, Well done SS :) here little close to my xm wolverine :)

^01DCB8995D0D30D9B964850AE09FAB0AF67D2F10C9D541AFB7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg^15D3AE56B2429126DE57E3E905073727F6B14BC1DD43BB0B10^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg^681D9BC65146E56598ED9D5189BE15D9B3832E4868E45A7D5E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg^F5D4C92F0ED9E425AC0BB0103F7324775BA84D69286B527F56^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Got my replacement EX arm yesterday, and it looks great. And great job, SS, with the packing!! Custom foam cutout... very impressive!

28878813506_3485a5a256_b.jpg

28805150122_9eeba558d0_b.jpg

DSCN0101.jpgDSCN0155.jpgDSCN0169.jpgDSCN0123.jpgDSCN0104.jpgDSCN0176.jpgDSCN0161.jpgDSCN0106.jpgDSCN0156.jpgDSCN0190.jpgDSCN0109.jpg

Hey everybody, received my wolvie and it is truly a stunning piece, no pictures do it justice...I love this piece so much and I wanted it to be completely flawless but I need your guys advice. I know im being picky but for the price we pay I don't think im wrong when I say it should be perfect with no flaws at all. I have several minor flaws id like you guys to look at and give me advice if I should just live with it or contact sideshow. On the left hand claw both outer claws are chipped and you can see it at the right angles. the far left claw has a small chip and the far right claw has multiple chips that I can feel with my finger like its ridged. Left boot wing is chipped. Right boot wing has two small chips where paint is missing...can see white instead of black(no pic attached,pic wasn't showing chip). Masked head sculpt paint doesn't look applied with enough black paint. On the right arm claw the middle and far right claw have sliver paint on them towards the bottom. Ex muramasa blade where bottom of blade meets hilt has heavy glue marks and part of the blade isn't attached to hilt with glue(no pic....tried to take but has hard to show) and last but not least the base has scratches and a chip....I know some others had this as well and this is the least issue I care about...if it was just the base I wouldn't be even bothered by it. I don't know if im being to picky or not but these issues are bothering me and I feel like I cant really enjoy the piece like I should because I keep focusing on these issues. Also it seems like the masked sculpt head doesn't fit in right looks crooked more then it used to from switching in and out...that could be all in my head though lol Thanks in advance, your guys input means a lot...ps im still trying to figure out and work with posting pics lol hopefully they show...I know they aren't the best but should do....put some other pics in too of the piece as a whole

I get a replacement if i were you, mine had a small chip on the wing of the boot and sideshow is sending me a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No statue will be perfect, but you have a legitimate list of issues that need to be resolved, definitely get a replacement.

Like an idiot, I boxed mine up (need to send back from replacement, or at least I'm guessing that will happen) without measuring. How tall does this statue stand?

That might be a return, cause that has too many issues. I would be looking for an entire replacement. That's about the worse I've seen posted here.

Whose? Anyway, Sideshow responded and said they'd replace the head, but that all of the bodies are hard to fit onto the bases, and that I should try pushing harder.

Whose? Anyway, Sideshow responded and said they'd replace the head, but that all of the bodies are hard to fit onto the bases, and that I should try pushing harder.

My bro, I'm talking about Weaponx28's Wolvie.

Yeah the body is a little tricky cause the holes don't align right away with the pegs. But you have to move it around until it catches precisely at the right angle and it will fall right in. I fussed for a good minute or two with mine, but it was frustrating I must admit. I would not push too hard cause you could crack the polystone of the base.

Thanks everybody...I will be contacting them for a replacement

I know what you mean with pics sometimes not catching every detail but try and take the best photos possible as that will help your case with a replacement. Use strong lighting or whatever works to show off the flaws. With my piece, I couldnt capture some of the smaller stuff so I just focused on one or two main flaws which should be enough for a replacement.. if they are that bad.

Back