Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My piece seems to match just fine. I think maybe the pants look darker because there's more shading going on with the oranges.. but looking at just the yellow on the head and the yellow on the pants, they are the same color.. for me.

Just unboxed mine and it's AWESOME!!! Fun day...got to open this and Aquaman! I agree with everyone that said the heads look much better in person. Very cool statue. After getting these 2 statues I realized I've got to get my collecting under control. I'm buying first and worrying about space later.

It's going to be easier said than done to stop buying stuff. SS tmnts is a no brainier...gotta buy. Prime 1 Frank Miller Batman...gotta buy. However, wolverine and Aquaman I could wait. I don't see a lot of my statues jumping up in price after release. I've gotta be smart about my purchases.

This piece looks good from many angles, it's nice to have switch-out parts but the maksed portrait & claws look so iconic. Middle claw on the left was a little off on mine, I lightly pressed the tip of that claw and the one it was farthest from together and it seemed to help. The claws feel pretty solid and they are metal so it's flexible. This is a great pick-up ex or reg. That's 4 in a row that have arrived in near perfect shape.

Hello all! :wave This is my first post so please be gentle...
Had the Exclusive pre ordered since September, finally getting charged tomorrow! I'm in Australia so might take a while to arrive... This is also my first order directly from Sideshow. Congrats to everyone who acquired this piece, looks absolutely amazing in the pictures. Hope I don't get bent claws... Or a chipped boot... Or a broken sword.... Or paint defects...

Need some advice. I have a few other statues already but haven't had the room to display them yet. However I will be displaying them soon, which got me thinking... What do I do about the statue's getting dusty? Are these statues dustable? Or should I be thinking about a display case?

Hello all! :wave This is my first post so please be gentle...
Had the Exclusive pre ordered since September, finally getting charged tomorrow! I'm in Australia so might take a while to arrive... This is also my first order directly from Sideshow. Congrats to everyone who acquired this piece, looks absolutely amazing in the pictures. Hope I don't get bent claws... Or a chipped boot... Or a broken sword.... Or paint defects...

Need some advice. I have a few other statues already but haven't had the room to display them yet. However I will be displaying them soon, which got me thinking... What do I do about the statue's getting dusty? Are these statues dustable? Or should I be thinking about a display case?

This is a fully sculpted piece. Those types of statues are easy to dust or wipe down. However, mixed media statues with a lot of cloth is harder to keep clean. You should consider enclosed cases for those.

I have to say, when I POd this piece, I had quite a few reservations. There were a few small issues I had that I thought would take away from me being able to really enjoy this PF. I thought his shorts were too long, his belt was too thin, the laces on his boots were unnecessary, and his arms needed hair on them. I almost passed on this PF because of those issues. Then when he arrived and I put him together...I was so blown away with how good he looked that I didn't give those issues another thought. I was too busy being floored by just how AWESOME this piece looks. Even my 2 young sons couldn't stop talking about how great he looks. Seeing this piece in person really does make a difference. I was surprised by how well this PF turned out and just how much I'm enjoying it.

As soon as I saw this bad-boy I knew I wanted him. I think I waited like 6 months to finally pre-order it to add some RPs to my purchase. This is a fantastic piece. When you get it hand, you see all the detail and know you got a great Wolverine to proudly display.

I know some people got some wonky left claws, so I couldn't wait to get back home from vacation and check mine out. Looks good!!

28752520852_2d71828556_b.jpg

28752529692_b0565e2448_b.jpg

28826131616_128e2cdd9d_b.jpg

I know some people got some wonky left claws, so I couldn't wait to get back home from vacation and check mine out. Looks good!!

28752520852_2d71828556_b.jpg

28752529692_b0565e2448_b.jpg

28826131616_128e2cdd9d_b.jpg

That was one of my concerns, too. Didn't want mine having crooked claws like I've seen a few people have had. I'm glad mine came out great.

Yours looks great, too. Congrats!

Speaking of crooked claws SSC just sent me my replacement body/claw and everything looks good on the new one. Looks like I'll be smashing my previous Wolvie here in a bit.

Speaking of crooked claws SSC just sent me my replacement body/claw and everything looks good on the new one. Looks like I'll be smashing my previous Wolvie here in a bit.

It'll be interesting to see what is solid and what is hollow.

That was one of my concerns, too. Didn't want mine having crooked claws like I've seen a few people have had. I'm glad mine came out great.

Yours looks great, too. Congrats!

Thanks, yes, I am quite happy with mine. I also looked for the tiny paint dots some other people had. I have none.

Mine turned out flawless! I'm very happy with it and I really dig the unmasked portrait as well. Pictures don't really do this statue justice.

Back