Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro.. So i just received feedback from them that id be getting a replacement body.. I really wonder why QA still has not improve with them given the competition..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really great news cause chips anywhere on a brand new statue is unacceptable. Congrats, this new body will be thoroughly checked before they ship it you. :clap

So I got this guy today. But I don't know if I should unbox him or not. I don't have room to display him right now. Honestly don't know if I will have room some day or not. Do you guys recommend that I open it up to inspect it or should I leave it in the box? If I can't find room in 2 years or so I may sell it. Does it kill the value to unbox and inspect orris it a good idea? Thanks for any advice!

I would inspect it. Mines had a chip on the wing of the boot and sideshow is gona send me a new body.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Always better to open and inspect. you don't want to sell a piece with QC issues. These figures and statues from hot toys and sideshow collectibles are made for opening and closing, they are not tightly enclosed in plastic like say a Hasbro or some other smaller toys. Most of us collectors will understand and appreciate an inspection before buying, hope this helps!

Better to check it first, if there are any flaws or issues, try to get them fixed with Sideshow while you have the 30-days policy. That way there won't be any issues later down the road when you sell and there happens to be something wrong and the buyer can't do anything about it at that point.

Got mine a few days ago, absolutely amazing statue. The ex is great but "unfortunately" the claws pose is so iconic, I hardly think it will displayed often. And I looove the masked head, even the unmasked head looks pretty good in person but yeah, that hair-line is a little too perfectly painted..

So I contacted sideshow about my left claw problem and they replied back saying they'd send me a replacement left arm. The left arm is attached to the entire body...

Very curious to see what comes in the mail next week lol. I have a feeling it's going to be the right arm instead of the left, which I specified. Could be wrong though.

Yup, the left arm is attached to the body.

And if it was me ...I'd called them back on Monday and make sure they're sending me the correct thing. Would hate to wait for something to be shipped to me only to find out it's the wrong thing.

Question for those that have this piece. Is the masked head painted a different color than his suit (legs)? The masked head looks more yellow than the shade of brown on the suit in every picture I have seen. I don't remember his mask being a different color in the comics. If it is a different shade, we had this same problem with the new Hulk.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Always better to open and inspect. you don't want to sell a piece with QC issues. These figures and statues from hot toys and sideshow collectibles are made for opening and closing, they are not tightly enclosed in plastic like say a Hasbro or some other smaller toys. Most of us collectors will understand and appreciate an inspection before buying, hope this helps!
Right on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Question for those that have this piece. Is the masked head painted a different color than his suit (legs)? The masked head looks more yellow than the shade of brown on the suit in every picture I have seen. I don't remember his mask being a different color in the comics. If it is a different shade, we had this same problem with the new Hulk.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think everyone's is like that.. Even the proto by SSC. I think it may be an attempt at sowing lighting because the back of mine near the neck it starts to look more orange like the legs... Either way for me it is a non issue since it connects to the Brown leather and not the orange part of the suit. I was told also that is looked like that in some of the comics but I can't think of any. Don't worry about it as it looks amazing.... I don't even notice it in all honesty.

Back