Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all luck these days to get a problem-free statue. I'm lucky that my last 3 including this 1 were all perfect. And I take out a magnifying glass to really look at these things very carefully.

Nice luck! This is my third PF. I got a flawless Modern Batman and had some minor issues with Spiderman before this.

Got mine today, looks great no issues with him or Aquaman. Vader had a few minor problems but 2 outta 3 ain't bad haha all things considered.

So SS's response concerning the arm gap was to fill it with some putty :( and a $50 credit. The hole in the boot they say is normal and on their display piece. I mentioned I would take a credit for the bad paint app in some spots and the scuffs on my base but as for the arm, I'd like a new replacement for it.

I'll let you know what happens when I hear back again. At least their response times seem to be improving.

Yea I haven't filed a complaint yet so I'm interested to hear your outcome. In addition to the hole in the boot I have some light scrape marks on the front facing part of the silver bowl. The rest of mine is really well done.

Interesting, that's exactly where my scrape marks are.

Trying to get the feet in place on this guy was a nightmare, but that was my only complaint. This is a fantastic Wolverine!

13886447_10157274794145451_7604771818138278779_n.jpg13895483_10157275222380451_178417472755083285_n.jpg

At least I'm not the only one that had that problem ha, it took some fidgeting to unpeg it but it worked.

Me too getting this statue on base was very difficult. At first I thought the holes were placed on the wrong spots of the base. Then finally moving it around at the right angle then it just slipped in like nothing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 137
:lol

SS is sending a replacement head. :yess:

Here's hoping that it's an improvement. :pray:

that's good news, hope it turns out good for you. should have mine on Friday, really hoping everything is good, I don't want to jinx it but I haven't had the best luck with all my pieces and this is my first new sideshow piece and first pf so im praying to the statue gods that this comes mint and problem free as well as phoenix when she gets released later this year. Worst case I hope at least sideshows quality control is good but I don't want it to come to that! lol

Go back to my post#1971 I took a picture of sk8merican's and mine. it's definitely a chip and they painted right over it. I can see SS offering just a credit for that defect, cause they are getting really difficult for replacements.

Go back to my post#1971 I took a picture of sk8merican's and mine. it's definitely a chip and they painted right over it. I can see SS offering just a credit for that defect, cause they are getting really difficult for replacements.

I already reported mine.. did not receive any feedback yet..

Back