Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't be a variant of this particular statue but I'm sure they'll do another blue yellow Wolverine PF in the future.

I think that's part of the reason why the Hulk vs Wolverine maquette has Logan wearing the blue/yellow suit.

Certain things about the sculpt I was having a hard time getting over, but altogether I think it came out great. My mom is really sick and I'm not in the mood for a new statue. I just need a moment to clear my head.

Sorry to hear that, man. I learned a few months ago that my mom has stage 4 lung cancer. According to the initial prognosis, she should already be dead but is holding her own. So, hang in there and make the most of what's left (if she's sick in that way). Optimism and good will can really help someone when they're down.

Certain things about the sculpt I was having a hard time getting over, but altogether I think it came out great. My mom is really sick and I'm not in the mood for a new statue. I just need a moment to clear my head.
Sorry to hear that ... I hope they Will Be fine soon
Sorry to hear that, man. I learned a few months ago that my mom has stage 4 lung cancer. According to the initial prognosis, she should already be dead but is holding her own. So, hang in there and make the most of what's left (if she's sick in that way). Optimism and good will can really help someone when they're down.

Sent by Tapatalk

Here we go...

vy6skh.jpg

34za9v6.jpg

102o96p.jpg

2lijxi1.jpg

ou86kx.jpg

Excellent paint job
The sword is nice
Both heads look better in person, but I like the masked head better
I am happy with it

Back