Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unboxed #9/1500. Great piece overall. Sword is metal nice and straight and a great alternative display option. Claws are stright enough but not metal. I like the unmaksed portrait too. The foam corners on the artbox make is so much easier to remove from the brown shipper, good move on Sideshows part.

Nice pics Mamba.

Attachments

• 20160727_164348.jpg
    20160727_164348.jpg
    801.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 20160727_164517.jpg
    20160727_164517.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 128
Just unboxed #9/1500. Great piece overall. Sword is metal nice and straight and a great alternative display option. Claws are stright enough but not metal. I like the unmaksed portrait too. The foam corners on the artbox make is so much easier to remove from the brown shipper, good move on Sideshows part.

Nice pics Mamba.

You got great pics too. It's a phenomenal piece right there, cause pictures don't lie.

Nice pics Mamba.

Thanks, your pics are nice too. So you don't think the claws are metal? They feel like a metal to me, and Sideshow has confirmed it in SF that they are indeed metal.

Phone pics, not bad but the Nikon would be better. Just did the bite test again, they are. First time they felt like poly, :lol. If you liked this enought to order you'll love it.

The paint job on the unmasked portrait is really well done on mine, especially the teeth / mouth. Just makes it look better. Either way both heads are great, statue is all win.

Mine arrived great. Very happy. The pegs fit in all the way no huge gaps at the joints, and no sloppy paint. Nothing but positive things for me to say on it. I like the chrome look of the claws better but not a big deal for them to switch it up. Wish the arms were hairy but again that's nothing. BUT that $20 code expiring in 2 weeks? Lol, what's that some kind of joke?

Can I ask the EX owners... is the sword supposed to be a separate piece from the hand that holds it?

Mine arrived great. Very happy. The pegs fit in all the way no huge gaps at the joints, and no sloppy paint. Nothing but positive things for me to say on it. I like the chrome look of the claws better but not a big deal for them to switch it up. Wish the arms were hairy but again that's nothing. BUT that $20 code expiring in 2 weeks? Lol, what's that some kind of joke?

Can you use the code on anything or is it for in-stock items only?

I haven't tried but it's usually just In Stock stuff in my experience. And no my blades not separated from the hand on mine.

It is a switch out arm.

Wolverine came out just like the prototype, so if you like the proto you will be happy. The scale is very good for Wolverine and the paint apps on mine are clean. The sword and claws are indeed metal.

I read the claws are not metal. Maybe it was a few pages back.

Can anyone confirm if the claws are in fact metal?

Back