Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to have this in hand Monday. Honestly hadn't been very interested in the Sabretooth PF, but after seeing how nice they look together in Mamba's pics....:panic:

Thanks to everybody posting those pics and congrats, looks great. So at this point do you guys think its safe to say my wait list wont convert on ex since they are all shipping out now. Should just pay my reg off and get that?

Thanks to everybody posting those pics and congrats, looks great. So at this point do you guys think its safe to say my wait list wont convert on ex since they are all shipping out now. Should just pay my reg off and get that?

I would wait a week or 2, the reg isn't going anywhere for a while.

My EX just converted and I went on the WL in early June. I'd wait. With all the new stuff coming out of SDCC Lots of people canceling orders

Can't wait to have this in hand Monday. Honestly hadn't been very interested in the Sabretooth PF, but after seeing how nice they look together in Mamba's pics....:panic:

Sabes is an AMAZING looking PF. I've had him for a few weeks now and I'm thrilled with how he turned out. I can't wait until Tuesday. That's when I'll finally have Wolverine in the house and I can display them together.

How long after you pay off your order before you get a shipped notice? It's been two days and I'm curious.

Sabes is an AMAZING looking PF. I've had him for a few weeks now and I'm thrilled with how he turned out. I can't wait until Tuesday. That's when I'll finally have Wolverine in the house and I can display them together.

You're exactly right about Sabertooth, I saw him this week in LCS and he is another great marvel PF especially next to Wolvie. These two were painted especially well.

Oh wow. A regular of the blue and yellow PF just sold for only $435. You can't even get any PF for that price directly from the website now anymore. I guess that's all true about the devaluing once a new version comes out. Kinda sucks that I bought mine about 3 months ago for around $650 I think it was lol. Oh well though cause I still love it. It doesn't matter to me what it's worth cause I just love it either way, but just find that interesting. So like when the newest Venom PF comes out then does the Comiquette Grail drop to around like $600? I don't know maybe. I just want great statues so. . . But I'd definitely try to snag one of those up if that happens.

And here's my pic contribution. I'm still rocking an iPhone 4S so it'd be nice to upgrade to a better camera lol. But this things like a Wolverine in it's self man! Indestructible I've had it for years with an Otter Box. If it never breaks there's not enough reason to get a new one ha. When I can be using that money for more statues!

image_zpsk9ob709v.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh wow. A regular of the blue and yellow PF just sold for only $435. You can't even get any PF for that price directly from the website now anymore. I guess that's all true about the devaluing once a new version comes out. Kinda sucks that I bought mine about 3 months ago for around $650 I think it was lol. Oh well though cause I still love it. It doesn't matter to me what it's worth cause I just love it either way, but just find that interesting. So like when the newest Venom PF comes out then does the Comiquette Grail drop to around like $600? I don't know maybe. I just want great statues so. . . But I'd definitely try to snag one of those up if that happens.

And here's my pic contribution. I'm still rocking an iPhone 4S so it'd be nice to upgrade to a better camera lol. But this things like a Wolverine in it's self man! Indestructible I've had it for years with an Otter Box. If it never breaks there's not enough reason to get a new one ha. When I can be using that money for more statues!

Looks great! Congrats! I also never trade my phone in unless it breaks. Only reason I have the 5C is bc It was free lol

Mine had a paint scratch on the right boot and a smudge on the under-inside of his right thigh where they got some dark brown from the boots onto the orange legging. Also noticed a lot of white specks on the silver part of the base, which it doesn't really feel like they should be there but I'm not certain.

So far I haven't seen any Wolvies with any bad paint jobs. Hoping that trend sticks for everyone.

Even with really horrid looking macro photos, I didn't find any flaws on mine. I did get a broken sword, but SS, awesome as always (with me at least) is sending out a new one today.

00_zpsboxj2uyx.jpg

04_zpsckpjwzze.jpg

05_zpschdyezfo.jpg

06_zpslhvshi8y.jpg

07_zps6bylmgwq.jpg

09_zpstail7yfa.jpg

00b_zps9vdd1vro.jpg

10_zpsukp25a3h.jpg

11_zpshhsg4ufi.jpg

12_zps7okuwctr.jpg

14_zpsjgvdxzqy.jpg

13_zps5payquih.jpg