Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ammunition for later. That's why you need to buy her something expensive to shut em up. :lol

e58d260270ae8cde09572e0d5d2bcc7b.jpg

Get used to her saying that. She'll say it all cute the first few times. Not so much after the packages really start rolling in. :lol

Lol. Truth. The ladies think they are cool, until I buy one while in a relationship... Then it's not so cool.

I love these forums because of these talks. Nowhere else do people sympathize with how many boxes come into my house lol.

Get used to her saying that. She'll say it all cute the first few times. Not so much after the packages really start rolling in. :lol

You got that right! This happened to me about two weeks ago, had 4 or 5 packages show up at once, and my wife said "One of those packages better have jewelry in it." I might add, she was serious. Long story short, I had to come home with pearl earrings she had been eying, and still am not warming her up any. Thankfully she hasn't seen what showed up AFTER that shipment...:lecture

You got that right! This happened to me about two weeks ago, had 4 or 5 packages show up at once, and my wife said "One of those packages better have jewelry in it." I might add, she was serious. Long story short, I had to come home with pearl earrings she had been eying, and still am not warming her up any. Thankfully she hasn't seen what showed up AFTER that shipment...:lecture

:lol shipment 1 was just a cover for shipment 2 :rotfl

Oh, the wicked games we play! :lol

I don't know how many times I've said "Babe, I know it's ridiculous. I agree with you. $400 for a comic statue is simply ridiculous. But it's one of the only things that I can buy that makes me happy... I don't buy shoes, or watches, or cars, I buy these. Don't you have something that you buy that others think could be a waste?"

They tipically say no, then I throw out that "what about make-up?". Then she gets furious and goes in to describing make-up benefits. Then you toss out a "it's a waste because you are gorgeous without it". 60% of the time, it works every time.

Hit em in the feels. Has never failed me.

:lol shipment 1 was just a cover for shipment 2 :rotfl

Actually was! I don't really advertise what I am bringing into the house, but no way that she wouldn't notice like 10 large boxes showing up over night. Had to let off some pressure with the cheap stuff first. That, oh that was just some Funko's and stuffed toys from BBTS!

If I show up with the Pursuit of the Ark vacation home sized box currently sitting in my office, I might actually be murdered in my sleep. Going to keep it stashed until Hulk shows up. One can cover for the other.

"UPS My choice and fedex delivery manager", they are awesome. After things get shipped to you, you can just choose to have the packages held at UPS and FedEx locations, and pick them up at your own convenience.
They can then be introduced to the home on your own timing instead of spouses seeing boxes all at once delivered at the house.
Avoid USPS at all cost. Virtually impossible to redirect packages to be held by them at post office, even though they say you can. It's never worked for me.
But UPS and FedEx have worked flawlessly.

"UPS My choice and fedex delivery manager", they are awesome. After things get shipped to you, you can just choose to have the packages held at UPS and FedEx locations, and pick them up at your own convenience.
They can then be introduced to the home on your own timing instead of spouses seeing boxes all at once delivered at the house.
Avoid USPS at all cost. Virtually impossible to redirect packages to be held by them at post office, even though they say you can. It's never worked for me.
But UPS and FedEx have worked flawlessly.

This right here, was exactly my plan when I get back to the states....Unfortunately I'm on a military base overseas, so really only have so many options. At least I am the only one that ever gets the mail.

I think. Let of the time my answer is oh I ordered that so long ago I think that's like from more than a year ago. I don't order as much anymore. Hahaha.

My wife and I go on a vacation every 6 months and that keeps her happy. Also, we've concluded it's better I spend my money on statues than drinking with the guys and going to strip clubs or buying crack. She sees it as a harmless hobby that keeps me trapped at home

I LOOOVE crack soooo much. I won't give that up no matter how much the wife begs.

Back