Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that always the goal, I'm saying the same thing about DD right now.

I like the ex on this but have yet to order, if/when I do this'll cap off Marvel PFs for me.

It is you're absolutely right! SS has been on a roll and hoping it's not a fluke. :lol

Humm, I have the option of getting XM Wolverine for $1350 shipped with coin, which is very tempting. But if there is a chance that this statue might come out in the jim lee style colors, I'd rather have that to Pair with Sabertooth.

Would you jump on XM or hold out for a possible Wolverine Variant?

Humm, I have the option of getting XM Wolverine for $1350 shipped with coin, which is very tempting. But if there is a chance that this statue might come out in the jim lee style colors, I'd rather have that to Pair with Sabertooth.

I'd go XM. No guarantee there will be a variant made. Buy XM and if SS makes a variant you can sell the XM easy if you like the SS version.

Xm all the way bro!! I was going to wait until they have this SS in blue and yellow just like, but I ended up with the XM, and it's such an amazing piece with all of the different switch outs.

IMG_3366_0543_zpsygrq9lam.jpg

What does coin mean for xm statues?

XM used to include these silver coins for the early pre-orders. They stopped doing it for the recent ones. Some people think these coins add to the exclusivity of the figure, and some people don't care. It's a personal preference. I personally like them.

Congrats man!! :hi5:
This is the hardest part...breaking the news to the wifey :rotfl

Let us know how you like it on the other XM thread :)

I will man, super excited!

That's if he's still alive to tell us about it

Don't tell her until it arrives!!!

Hahahaha. I told her already, she just went "ugh... another one?" Then I explained how rare and awesome it is, and that I got a really good price for it (showed her some past ones sold on ebay), then she said ok, as long as I was happy :yess:. I need to buy this woman another ring! :lol

Back