Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres an updated photoshoped pic on statueforums showing full environmental base. Waaaaaay better.

and all those peps saying stop complaining. Stop working for the SS man

A bit above my skill level but something like this?

wolverine2.jpg

Giving the man his credit.

If Sideshow stubbornly refuse to alter the face sculpt and remove the Silver portion of the base then it will cost them for their arrogance, just look at the Reeve PF, that got a huge negative response online but they flat out refused to improve the face sculpt or change the awkward pose and look what happened, Ex and Reg still in stock and will be for many years to come.

If Sideshow stubbornly refuse to alter the face sculpt and remove the Silver portion of the base then it will cost them for their arrogance, just look at the Reeve PF, that got a huge negative response online but they flat out refused to improve the face sculpt or change the awkward pose and look what happened, Ex and Reg still and stock and will be for many years to come.

Ehhh, I agree with you but I don't think it's really hurting them. If it were, then they would change stuff to improve sales. The fact that they don't makes me think they are making their bottomline even with their current standards.

Hey Spidey, your starting to get pretty good with that program... nice job...

Is Erick ur only feedback? If you're serious about sculpting which you seem, hit up zbrushcentral or the polycount forums. They both have great artists that give quality feedback.
I am going to be joining a few more forums, but right now I have been as active as I should be.

Found this picture on Facebook. I would buy this in a second if it looked like this. Wolverine has been one of my favorite characters since my first comics (Uncanny X-men #212). I do not like the mixed media Wolverine and would love to have a 1/4 scale for my collection but I can not get past that mouth/face and do not think I should have to buy a after market head sculpt.

I saw it. This was a copy and paste so I could put on multiple forums. In hopes SS would have a better chance of seeing it.:panic:

Found this picture on Facebook. I would buy this in a second if it looked like this. Wolverine has been one of my favorite characters since my first comics (Uncanny X-men #212). I do not like the mixed media Wolverine and would love to have a 1/4 scale for my collection but I can not get past that mouth/face and do not think I should have to buy a after market head sculpt.

Man, that is one great head sculpt! Changes the feel/vibe of the whole statue. Wolverine,coiled, silent, sniffing the air, deadly. Just beautiful, & would have been the best rendition of brown wolverine in 1/4 scale, with yellow blue going to XM. Though i must admit that the masked screaming head is starting to really grow on me. Regardless, Sideshow should still provide a closed mouth version, & this IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Sideshow, by some miracle, would just listen to what we've been saying for years, our input should matter, & just add the third head concept. This would be an instant classic.

P.S. And Sideshow would sell a ****load.:slap

Back