Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow stubbornly refuse to alter the face sculpt and remove the Silver portion of the base then it will cost them for their arrogance, just look at the Reeve PF, that got a huge negative response online but they flat out refused to improve the face sculpt or change the awkward pose and look what happened, Ex and Reg still in stock and will be for many years to come.

People said the same thing about the GL pf and even put a thread with a poll to change it. The reg and ex still sold out. Only thing that will change will be a lower es if there's not a lot of orders.

wolverine.jpg

I love my koto wolverine. This head sculpt should definitely be a third COH or a custom COH!

Please, if it had the same Head Sculpt as the Koto, Which is basically a rip off of the LSF, people would then say it's just a Rip off of the Koto/LSF, in which case they'd be saying why buy it when you can buy either of those which has the same head.

Shame on the sculptor for trying something a bit different, for shame. :lol

Please, if it had the same Head Sculpt as the Koto, Which is basically a rip off of the LSF, people would then say it's just a Rip off of the Koto/LSF, in which case they'd be saying why buy it when you can buy either of those which has the same head.

Shame on the sculptor for trying something a bit different, for shame. :lol

Very true. I do like the photoshopped head sculpt, gives it the "calm before the storm" vibe. I do like the regular sculpts on this as well, just something different. I'm personally just holding out hoping for a blue and yellow variant. In the reveal pic with them on the table, you saw the other sculpt had the same style legs, but the torso was missing and it was unpainted. Maybe they were adding the shoulder pads and tiger stripes?

Only one can hope! Haha :pray:

Yup Josh.

Enough with that damn photoshopped pic showing up on every page.

This is the piece they put up for PO. It's not changing. So you either like it and will order or don't and won't. It's just not changing folks.

300116-wolverine-brown-costume-04.jpg

Very true. I do like the photoshopped head sculpt, gives it the "calm before the storm" vibe. I do like the regular sculpts on this as well, just something different. I'm personally just holding out hoping for a blue and yellow variant. In the reveal pic with them on the table, you saw the other sculpt had the same style legs, but the torso was missing and it was unpainted. Maybe they were adding the shoulder pads and tiger stripes?

Only one can hope! Haha [emoji14]ray:
I'm pretty sure you'll get it, probably with a different base because Japan was the brown suit but still with the danger room bottom and a different EX.

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Sideshows policy is you buy what we make or go elsewhere.[/QUOTE

If SS had to listen to all the feedback before releasing a statue, then they would never release a statue. SS wouldn't know which troll to listen to as far as which changes to make. I want a new head sculpt! I want metal claws! I want a different base! I want hairy arms! I don't want Robin William arms though! I want a hollow sculpt! I want a solid sculpt! I want a different uniform!

I wish I knew how to insert a picture of Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka. "I want it nooooooowwww!!!!"

Sideshows policy is you buy what we make or go elsewhere.[/QUOTE

If SS had to listen to all the feedback before releasing a statue, then they would never release a statue. SS wouldn't know which troll to listen to as far as which changes to make. I want a new head sculpt! I want metal claws! I want a different base! I want hairy arms! I don't want Robin William arms though! I want a hollow sculpt! I want a solid sculpt! I want a different uniform!

I wish I knew how to insert a picture of Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka. "I want it nooooooowwww!!!!"

only-child-problems-sharing-main.jpg

I know a lot of peeps aren't happy with the head sculpts but I think they look good. They have a McNiven/Miller vibe to them. Almost like a mash up of their art styles. It works for me. Personally, SSC took a few liberties with the costume that I'm not a fan of. IMO, the texturing is overdone on the costume. I'd rather they put that attention to detail on some arm hair. The shorts being so long bug me. They look like spanks. His belt should have been thicker and the boot laces just look off to me. I know these are basically minor quibbles but when we're being asked to drop almost $500 on a PF, these minor issues tend to become larger ones.

SDCC is just around the corner so I'll wait to see what SSC has in store for us. I want to make sure I'm putting my $$$ on pieces I want and that look good to me. That said, I'm a HUGE Wolvie fan and really wanted to add a 1/4 brown costumed Wolvie to my collection. The fact that I'm not scrambling to PO the piece right now tells me something.

Back