Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything except his chest looks like leather - Ghost rider is fine but he isn't wearing a form fitted shirt
The gloves are iffy

Maybe everyone is confused because Wolverine has apparently begun to shave his arms in this statue

This was a surprise. Im kinda let down. Is it me or does the face just look odd. He got some Hulk lip going on. Thats all I see when I look at this

I just dont get how Sideshow justifies these prices with such huge Edition Sizes. For $1000 from XM you get a truly limited piece to ES 999 thta will go up in value and be rarer. With Sideshow, you pay $500 for a statue with a huge ES that you can find for under retail on the after market. Look at all the Batman and Wonder Woman Reg PFs selling for under retail on ebay. Their business model just doesnt make sense anymore. I am not buying direct at these prices unless they start realing in their overblown edition sizes. If not, wait for the aftermarket and get this for $100 to $200 off on ebay just like Bats and WW. Make too many and you can wait as long as you need to to buy when you find a deal.

If the talks about incredibly strict limits being placed on North American shipping for future XM products are true, and from everything I can tell they are, you will be lucky to beable to get an XM product shipped to Canada for anything under $1800 US. Let's face it $2000 will become the minimum prices if there are three terred selling of XM products. So simply put are you telling me that you would be willing to pay $1500 more for an XM statue just because of the number on the bottom, because I am sorry that may very well soon be the case.

So I am going to try to rough up something for a custom head in the next day or two. Maybe it might make some peoples decisions easier

I agree a love of the piece should matter most over ES and current selling price. This is a hobby for those that love these pieces. Still, we should be losing money on this hobby which is what is happening on Bats, WW and other recent PF pieces. A cool custom HS wouldn't hurt but it doesn't fix the "fur" shirt.

The banner pic at the top of the site makes him look like he's cackling. I look at that and I picture him laughing like the Wicked Witch of the West or Salacious Crumb or something.

I like the piece aesthetically as a whole, but man that upper lip! I showed the picture to a friend and the first thing he said was 'needs some whiskers' haha

I'm going to wait until SDCC to see if I'll place an order so I can get a better idea of what kind of cash I have to put aside for sideshow pieces over the next year or so. I wanted a brown wolverine but if there's something like a new thanos, then wolverine might have to take a back seat

I think this statue is amazing and for the people who aren't to happy with the heads, Erick Sosa has already said he's going to be making a custom head for this so maybe thats your answer but I love it. The only downer is that it's so far off from release

Agreed... Or perhaps if Upper and lower lip were painted a bit darker.. Like my above post... its all a little too clean.

Agree. He needs an upper lip. Love it other than that mouth area. Going to order because I know some people here will make a killer custom head! I wish the EX was better too but oh well.

The face looks so weird and separate from the body. That's a shame. I liked the sword too but the face kills if for me. No order sideshow

Statue looks great and I am tempted to preorder. My only comment: Where the heck is his upper lip?

Seriously, he looks like he is doing a Jim Carrey Fire Marshal Bill imitation.

Back