Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They showed concept of their brown. On japanesse rooftop

Yes, but it's not a variant. XM's first Wolverine statue is of him on top of a Sentinel. The brown costume art is all new, not a variant of the Sentinel piece.

Not a huge Wolvie fan, but something tells me I need to PO this...Hmmm....

I honestly want to critique this, but can't complain about much though - maybe the teeth? I'm grasping at straws here. I really love the base, contrary to what some say. Seems like this may be 'the one.'

*insert Neo reference*

Whoa.

Not a huge Wolvie fan, but something tells me I need to PO this...Hmmm....

I honestly want to critique this, but can't complain about much though - maybe the teeth? I'm grasping at straws here. I really love the base, contrary to what some say. Seems like this may be 'the one.'

*insert Neo reference*

Whoa.

Buy it! :devil

Great idea. Mr. Green might buy if its this variant. But a sentinel base is best.

Honestly, I'm kinda getting tired of all the Sentinel bases. Everyone is doing it. Bowen, Koto, and XM are all in on the Sentinel bases. One of the things I like best about this Wolvie PF is the fact that no Sentinels are involved. The base and setting of this piece looks fantastic (minus the silly metal disc at the bottom of the base). IMO, it really adds a lot to the piece.

Honestly, I'm kinda getting tired of all the Sentinel bases. Everyone is doing it. Bowen, Koto, and XM are all in on the Sentinel bases. One of the things I like best about this Wolvie PF is the fact that no Sentinels are involved. The base and setting of this piece looks fantastic (minus the silly metal disc at the bottom of the base). IMO, it really adds a lot to the piece.

It's definitely cool, especially since it's right out of his comics history and not some random, yeah he did that a couple times thing. What would be even more crazy is a Patch version on the streets of Madripoor.

I sometimes get annoyed by variants, but since my old lady damaged my Batman PF Ex I got her to purchase the Modern Age PF for me. I really hope they fix that symbol.

I don't think we're getting a variant also. I mean the pose just suits this sculpt for me. It would be odd to see it on the more classic yellow outfit or even civilian Logan.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back