Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well either way doesn't matter to me. Just saying its not unheard of. As much as they changed up red son.

No, I agree. It's a possibility. I could very well be wrong.

I mean, I kinda hope I am. Can't go wrong with more Wolverine....just like cowbell. :lol

Love me some cow bell!

24875-Christopher-Walken-cowbell-gif-F4qe.gif

Well I think an Old Man Logan OF down the line would be great and quite a possibility. What with him taking wolverine's place in the xmen and the movie coming up. Can't see it as a variant to this though.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

We won't be getting one, I'm willing to bet.

(Could be VERY wrong, of course. So can't say for certain, but.)

Yeah, but I just don't see it happening for this one.

I think this will be a one of.

I don't know Chap. With the apparent embargo that is affecting some companies I could see SSC squeezing a varient in here to make sure it gets done.

I don't know Chap. With the apparent embargo that is affecting some companies I could see SSC squeezing a varient in here to make sure it gets done.

Don't get me wrong. I hope I AM wrong. :lol

Just something tellin' me it won't. Total gut hunch.

Wolverine has a pretty good track record of no variants. Logan and yellow costume PFs and Wolvie COM have no variants. Of course, that could just mean we are overdue for one. :lol

I wouldn't mind variants so fans of his other costumes can get their fix since this is likely one of the last wolverine sculpts for a while. That said I'm not getting any of them if ever.

On another not I wonder how Iron Studios got the og signal to do their magneto piece when there's an embargo on xmen pieces? Did their magneto piece come in before XM's proposed sentinel dio?

I wouldn't mind variants so fans of his other costumes can get their fix since this is likely one of the last wolverine sculpts for a while. That said I'm not getting any of them if ever.

On another not I wonder how Iron Studios got the og signal to do their magneto piece when there's an embargo on xmen pieces? Did their magneto piece come in before XM's proposed sentinel dio?

Excellent question. Not sure. I would assume BEFORE, but not sure of that. Could potentially have to do with the area of distribution vs. area of distribution with XM? Again, don't know.

So I think I'm going to get this.... I have a bunch of points, I have a credit, and I saw this in person at SDCC and loved it. Since I have the Bowen yellow/blue action which I love, I think this, along with the new Sabertooth, will be a great paired display....

Anyone want to talk me out of it? :D

So I think I'm going to get this.... I have a bunch of points, I have a credit, and I saw this in person at SDCC and loved it. Since I have the Bowen yellow/blue action which I love, I think this, along with the new Sabertooth, will be a great paired display....

I think you've already got your mind made up. Sounds like a great argument to purchase it. :lecture

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the same thing once Sabretooth comes out. The logic is just too perfect. However, I'll hold out as long as possible. I just got Doom and Lobo off the books. I'm getting charged for Emma on Aug 4th. Then I'll be down to one flex payment on Thor in a few weeks. So, around mid-Aug, I'll only have Darkseid on my PO list. After that, I'm sure I'll get itchy and pull the trigger.

Back