Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JFrisk, why are you shooting down those of us for owning a cool piece, when this is a statue forum... Silly much? Seriously, that is lame.

When the market value of this piece doubles in a few years, then people will understand.

Haters gonna hate....

<insert one of ten thousand "Haters Gonna Hate" pics>

url

Haters gonna hate....

<insert one of ten thousand "Haters Gonna Hate" pics>

url

lol so true. Plain and simple like and disliking a statue is ABSOLUTELY OK. Calling anything you don't like for whatever reason junk is basically asking for it on this or any other forum. Express your opinions about statues, just stay respectful of others opinions at the same time. This statue and the Thor 1:1 totally sold me on busts and forced my hand in starting to collect them. They are both nearing their final flex payments so I can't wait to get mine and I love the pics posted of them both. Congrats to everyone who picked one up. :hi5:

Just got in my #49 and I love it. I don't have a great camera, or I would post pictures asap.

I will say that even though we have some great photographers here on the forum, this piece can not be done justice through a computer screen.

I recently bought the Thor bust and was blown away. I bought this bust for my wife and didn't know what to expect given the pictures. I can say that I personally like this piece more than the Thor (and I really, really love the Thor).

There are many subtle highlights that these pictures just can't capture, and in a natural light room this piece just shines. I feel bad for everyone who missed out.

I feel bad as well I'm positive there are plenty of wolverine fans out there who are just dying to have this, hopefully they can get it down the line for a not so inflated price. But with only 350 made there will always be people wanting it!! Just glad im one of the few who has him :yess:

My big guy arrives on Wednesday (if I'm here to sign for it.) :lol

Hopefully, I'll be a member of the club then, pending there are no QC issues.

Here's yet another picture of this bad ass statue for those of you who have not yet gotten him... but hopefully will someday

WolverineLifeSize.png

Back