Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 1:1 Bust!!!!

Hmm...looks terrible to me. It has the big teeth syndrom that Sideshow has on it's busts. Congrats to those who like it though.

Love it, i missed out on the pf but not the bust. most have for any Marvel Fan.

I think it looks superb.will make classy display with other Wolverine statues.

Wow...Sideshow is really getting back into Marvel 1:1 Busts. I thought after the initial three, that would be it....Now we've got Hulk, Thor, and now this coming...

the marvel life size busts have been disappointing to me. even if they looked great i would probabally pass as i prfer the lsb everytime. the las three we got our perfect example wolverine, thor and carnage the lsb blow them out of the water. this is a big pass for me. the should have went with a regular wolverine and not this rage version. looks very strange. congrats for those who like it

Looks awesome :rock :rock

Two 1:1 Marvel Busts so far... surprised to see them announced so close together.

I'm normally not a fan of the busts, but I love Wolverine and this piece is cool as hell. Ordered. Hopefully I can nab the Brown Wolverine PF and pair the two up.

400034_press02-001b.jpg

Pass for me

Back