Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story short: I got a "soon to be processing" email from Sideshow for this one. But they won't be processing until the 12th. Since this item is already out, will they "expedite" the process and charge CCs upon request?

Don't know if anyone has had this issue. Thought I'd ask.

That would be funny but I live in my own house. I had my own house since I was 21. When did you move out and have your own place? :lecture

Nuff' said. :nana:

Breaking news: my Wolvie is shipping tomorrow!!!! Should be here late next week. I jumped on the SS waitlist Monday night. I got a "about to convert" notice yesterday. It converted today. CC charged and shipped tomorrow! THAT'S how it's done! :rock

Breaking news: my Wolvie is shipping tomorrow!!!! Should be here late next week. I jumped on the SS waitlist Monday night. I got a "about to convert" notice yesterday. It converted today. CC charged and shipped tomorrow! THAT'S how it's done! :rock

Congrats on the pick up

Congrats on the pick up

Any QCs issues with yours, Keith? Your pics (and the collection) look GREAT.

On a side note, I finally picked up some Bestas a few months ago thanks to some jaw-droping pics you posted in your collection. Always been impressed with your set-up.

^^^

Glad to hear it Chap! :yess:

I probably shouldn't have bought it when I did because money is tight, BUT I have a strange feeling that the price on Wolvie is going to shoot up in the not-so-distant future. (Even more so than Thor I think.) I don't have either in hand yet, so I can't speak on behalf on collectors like you who do own them, BUT I think the Wolverine fan base is just too big. I'd rather get it now (and from a reputable source like Sideshow) than wait and regret it.

Any QCs issues with yours, Keith? Your pics (and the collection) look GREAT.

On a side note, I finally picked up some Bestas a few months ago thanks to some jaw-droping pics you posted in your collection. Always been impressed with your set-up.

No issues at all with mine. You shouldn't have any problems.

I'm glad you decided to go with some Bestas. For the money they are hard to beat. Did you post pics of your setup? Thanks for the kind words!

No issues at all with mine. You shouldn't have any problems.

I'm glad you decided to go with some Bestas. For the money they are hard to beat. Did you post pics of your setup? Thanks for the kind words!

Good to hear. I'm hoping mine with be fine as well.

As for the collection, no pics yet. I'm still not happy with my set-up to be honest. Still a work in progress. Hopefully, I'll post some pics in the months to come.

Good to hear. I'm hoping mine with be fine as well.

As for the collection, no pics yet. I'm still not happy with my set-up to be honest. Still a work in progress. Hopefully, I'll post some pics in the months to come.

If you have any questions on setup regarding lights or doors give me a shout.

Make sure to post some wolvie pics when he gets in

If you have any questions on setup regarding lights or doors give me a shout.

Make sure to post some wolvie pics when he gets in

Actually, I do have a question with the doors. I think you mentioned you got the Tombo doors (or maybe it was something else), but did Ikea discontinue that full length door? When I went, they had nothing that size. And it would have taken 4 doors minimum (not to mention a small fortune) to cover one unit???

I got No. 48. Awesome!

I got a mint bust. Awesome!

Paint apps. Awesome!

Eyes and mouth looking realistic. Awesome!

Lightness. Not awesome!

The sculpt on the nostrils. Not awesome!

Can you guys take some pics of his nose... I mean up it. His one nostril looks funny. Sounds silly but almost like it didn't pic up on the molds.

Can you guys take some pics of his nose... I mean up it. His one nostril looks funny. Sounds silly but almost like it didn't pic up on the molds.

Here you go bro. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. :)

nostrils.jpg

omg !!stop posting pics guys!! i dont want to start busts!i am broke:panic::panic:

So says Buffy fan No. 2 to the No. 1 who already has his bust. Muawahahahahaha!!!! I always one up you. WONK WONK WONK! :rotfl

Oh, please....we don't even know if you have this bust at this point. I read your posts and first you have it, then you don't. Then, it arrives. Then, it leaves again. Then, it comes back for lunch, but has a curfew, so it goes back to Sideshow. Then, it's racked up enough frequent flyer miles, so it flies back to you for a short stay.

I'm just stating what I've read at this point, as THE NÚMERO UNO BUFFY FAN. Chap is back in the saddle and he ain't going no where!!!!! :rock

And that's the bottom line 'cause Chapter 2099 said so.

Back