Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, please....we don't even know if you have this bust at this point. I read your posts and first you have it, then you don't. Then, it arrives. Then, it leaves again. Then, it comes back for lunch, but has a curfew, so it goes back to Sideshow. Then, it's racked up enough frequent flyer miles, so it flies back to you for a short stay.

I'm just stating what I've read at this point, as THE NÚMERO UNO BUFFY FAN. Chap is back in the saddle and he ain't going no where!!!!! :rock

And that's the bottom line 'cause Chapter 2099 said so.

Well, my mom has it, but it's still mine. I held it in my furry hands. So yes, I do have it. She be mine. :) And I have the Thor bust too.

Just be prepared to feel a bit gyped off... it's extremely light... like wow, I paid this kind of money for this...

I'm just giving you a hard time. :1-1:

All I know is Buffy fans, NÚMERO UNO AND NÚMERO DOS, own this now! That speaks volumes.

You had to best me by 8. Bah!

I told Sideshow to send me #1.

They said: "Why?"

I said: "Well, it's because I'm 'BUFFY FAN NUMERO UNO'."

They then apologized for inconveniencing me with such a question that most (if not ALL) know the answer to.

And I got a shipping notice minutes later.

Shipping notice reads ETA is on the 18th!

Congrats Chap. Heres some pics to hold you over.:)

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03617.jpg

Just got in my #49 and I love it. I don't have a great camera, or I would post pictures asap.

I will say that even though we have some great photographers here on the forum, this piece can not be done justice through a computer screen.

I recently bought the Thor bust and was blown away. I bought this bust for my wife and didn't know what to expect given the pictures. I can say that I personally like this piece more than the Thor (and I really, really love the Thor).

There are many subtle highlights that these pictures just can't capture, and in a natural light room this piece just shines. I feel bad for everyone who missed out.

Just got in my #49 and I love it. I don't have a great camera, or I would post pictures asap.

I will say that even though we have some great photographers here on the forum, this piece can not be done justice through a computer screen.

I recently bought the Thor bust and was blown away. I bought this bust for my wife and didn't know what to expect given the pictures. I can say that I personally like this piece more than the Thor (and I really, really love the Thor).

There are many subtle highlights that these pictures just can't capture, and in a natural light room this piece just shines. I feel bad for everyone who missed out.

Nice! You got a number next to mine. Sweet. So we now have 3 guys in the 40's.

That Thor bust is a pain in general. But man, if it's not one of the nicest pieces ever made by SS.

You guys are killing me here!!! Can't wait to get mine! Hopefully, it will be here Tuesday. Wolverine should be here on Wednesday.

Don't feel bad for us who missed out. We feel bad for u to waste your money on this junk. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back