Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but the white eyes version is better and more true to the comics.

Either way, I'm not getting it.

i kinda like both.. real eyes give it a sense of " HEY ITS A REAL HEAD!:... the white makes him look badass but also makes him look kinda like a gremlin. I would compare this to the Darth maul bust. I wasn't impress till i saw it in person. The eyes on anything is what sells it.

Not bad at all, but I don't like how the mask is sculpted or the mouth. The angular part of the ears of the mask really bug me.

ehhh, was wondering what people thought of this & it seems 50/50. I personally think it is ugly. His mouth is bigger than Mick Jaggers & his teeth look like they belong in a horse. I LOVE Wolverine, but I can't say this will ever be part of my collection. :(

what costume is this anyway? nothing looks familiar

I think it looks great other than this... I don't recognize the outfit either. White eyes do look cooler too imho.

EDIT: I stand corrected... it just looks a bit off because of the lack of blue... shocking how much different it makes it look.

wolverine.gif

Back