Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at it, the more I'm impressed by the sculpt. I love this side view. I also agree that the white eyes looks better.

Not my char but they did an excellent job. I know that white eyes is an indication of a powered up version but realistically that OK at a distance, in the comics. This is a close up 1:1 bust and white eyes doesn't seem appropiate. Man, this make me want to reorder the Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust again. :(

Not my char but they did an excellent job. I know that white eyes is an indication of a powered up version but realistically that OK at a distance, in the comics. This is a close up 1:1 bust and white eyes doesn't seem appropiate. Man, this make me want to reorder the Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust again. :(

are u getting it?

are u getting it?

I may have to. I canceled the flexpay and lost $20 I think. I'll decides if I want to get it again after this month. Hopefully everything stabilize and I don't have much more to order. If so I will definitely re-order and I was told I could redeem my flex cancellation fee if I order and call management. This might just be my first and only life size bust. Unless they make a modern Hulk life size bust. No real rush....I get the feeling I have plenty of time with this item.

actually if blank eyes would also prevent any lazy eyes syndrome on this piece. :)

that said, i'd get both if they had them :D

Back