Wolverine and Sabretooth together ....so long paycheck!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhags413

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I just got a notice in my email that the Wolverine orders are being processed soon and to have the card available to be billed....awesome ! :clap I have been waiting for this one for awhile just like everyone else, and am extremely excited about it. I think the in hand pictures look great - A couple emails above that one, I see the Sabretooth is coming Aug. 10th...and again to have the card ready ....It will be great to have these together ....
but looks like I'll be eating ham sandwiches for a month or so .....hold the ham ! :yess:

Yeah I just started putting in my orders for some of the stuff on Sideshow and it's so expensive. I ordered the Cyborg Maul and Kratos exclusive editions and have M.Bison on Flex. Yoda might be unveiled tomorrow so that is a lot of damn money that is going to be spent and looking at all of these release dates the 4th quarter of this year and the 1st quarter of this year is going to be stacked.

Try wolvie + sabertooth + Mark VI maquette together

a lot of us are in the same state this time round :gah:

what?:( why? :gah:

Getting hit with too many things, gotten 2 maquettes, 2 PF's and 4 Hot toys in the last month $$$ are going faster then they can come in... sigh.. :(
have to wait a while i guess and try to get them down a few months later.

Getting hit with too many things, gotten 2 maquettes, 2 PF's and 4 Hot toys in the last month $$$ are going faster then they can come in... sigh.. :(
have to wait a while i guess and try to get them down a few months later.

you make monkey cry :monkey2

I canceled the Gambit PF to pay for Wolverine and Sabertooth.

Thank baby jesus that ordered both of these on FlexPay or I would be in a big bind myself!

I got a few items on sale at the moment, so I hope I will get a few buyers to bite. I can then afford Wolvie and hopefully the others next month.

I might have to end up Flexing Iron Man in the end.

I feel you - I have Gambit EX on pre-order - probably going to have to cancel him - Im sure there will be some people trying to flip him though so I may be able to pick one up later at a reasonable price -

Back