Wolfman or Phantom of the Opera?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRfan, three questions...

1. Why must you make me so jealous?

2. How much weight can each Detolf withstand? I mean per glass shelf.

3. How many Premium Formats could I put on a Detolf glass shelf?

I am considering purchasing one for now, and another in the future when Cap becomes available.

When technically since you double-posted you asked six. :lol

1) Don't know.

2) Ikea's specs say 13 lbs - wolfie is around 11.5

3) Usually two per Detolf, you have to remove two shelves as they are not adjustable. I was able to get Han and Leia on the same level in one of mine.

I would think there's nothing stopping you from doubling up on your glass shelves just to handle more weight. I could be wrong . . .

THanks for the DEltof info. I had no idea they could hold so much weight. I wouldn't think 2 doubled up would hold more, unless the supports themselves could handle it. If the supports could hold more, than it would be fine, but just because the glass is strong enough, doesn't mean the supports would be. I don't know, I don't have ANY due to living out of a box for the last 2 years.

PosterBoyKelly said:
THanks for the DEltof info. I had no idea they could hold so much weight. I wouldn't think 2 doubled up would hold more, unless the supports themselves could handle it. If the supports could hold more, than it would be fine, but just because the glass is strong enough, doesn't mean the supports would be. I don't know, I don't have ANY due to living out of a box for the last 2 years.

No, I think you are right PBK. It is the welds on the frame that would be the issue. I haven't even bothered trying to double the glass.

The Phantom has made his grand entrance.
Best. PF. Ever.

IMG_5348.jpg

For more:
https://charles-song.com/gallery/v/members/BDboystoys/Sideshow/pf/

Back