Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is.

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7073.JPG

IMG_7080.JPG

Every time I see images of this standard it puts a big smile on my face. I might switch out his whip for the spear now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had tried the whip but preferred the spear. This has made it to the top of my list. Breathtaking in person.

Last edited:
I prefer the Wolf LSF with the combistick.
Plus the Wolf looks better with the whip coiled at his hip versus the combi on his back. :rock

Great pictures Sharpnel. I think I've reached the point where I kind of hope SSC do make another batch of these. I'd grab one and make it one of my last orders to round of my collection before the bubble inevitably bursts I think. This is one of a few statues I genuinely regret not buying.

Great pictures Sharpnel. I think I've reached the point where I kind of hope SSC do make another batch of these. I'd grab one and make it one of my last orders to round of my collection before the bubble inevitably bursts I think. This is one of a few statues I genuinely regret not buying.

I also own CM Predator. Having Wolf in hands, I can say this piece got it all presence, details and quality. Took me 6 months to hunt this down and I'm glad to finally found one. It's been a long time since I have been wow by a statue and I can say it's equally or even better than CM predator. This is saying a lot as I grew up with P1 and I have always been fond of the design. However, I think Wolf is a better concept and design of all predators. If you get a chance to own this piece, I can honestly say you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
I also own CM Predator. Having Wolf in hands, I can say this piece got it all presence, details and quality. Took me 6 months to hunt this down and I'm glad to finally found one. It's been a long time since I have been wow by a statue and I can say it's equally or even better than CM predator. This is saying a lot as I grew up with P1 and I have always been fond of the design. However, I think Wolf is a better concept and design of all predators. If you get a chance to own this piece, I can honestly say you won't be disappointed.

I prefer the P1 to wolf of course, but for me, this statue completely trumps the CM. I like the CM, but size alone isn't enough alone to stamp home the wow factor. I'd compare this more to the original SWS/SSC maquette which is probably the only Predator statue to date that betters this for me. I've seen the Wolf LSF in person, all be it one that had been touched up and striped of it's leg netting, it is superb! If I get the chance to grab one, I most certainly will.

I prefer the P1 to wolf of course, but for me, this statue completely trumps the CM. I like the CM, but size alone isn't enough alone to stamp home the wow factor. I'd compare this more to the original SWS/SSC maquette which is probably the only Predator statue to date that betters this for me. I've seen the Wolf LSF in person, all be it one that had been touched up and striped of it's leg netting, it is superb! If I get the chance to grab one, I most certainly will.

Wow factor went through the roof with this one. It is still my best piece in my collection. I can't think of any other piece out there that can better this! I did really like the Predator 1 statue by SSC but missed out on it. Worth every penny if you get to lay your hands on one. The netting on his leg is obviously a mistake cringe! But it certainly doesn't distract. The pose nailed it for me. CM predator does match it. But not in the pose department.

I heard from a reliable source that the moulds were destroyed. That's one of the reasons that I decided to track one of these down recently. I guess that doesn't mean that SS could never do another batch, but that combined with the high damage rate means it's probably highly unlikely.

I heard from a reliable source that the moulds were destroyed. That's one of the reasons that I decided to track one of these down recently. I guess that doesn't mean that SS could never do another batch, but that combined with the high damage rate means it's probably highly unlikely.

I agree with you on that Sisko! SSC had a series of returns with this piece and at 2k I guess that's when they cut their loses. The packaging for this was bloody terrible and cheap. That's why I rate XM and CM higher. They give everything care with great instructions

I'm glad this thread is still going, because this Wolf Predator is timeless. I never get tired looking at it. I recently purchased the Predator CM and without a doubt I enjoy looking at Wolf more.

Yeah I agree I prefer the look of Wolf. Under some good lighting omg what a gem to behold

Those that owned Wolf, is yours numbered? Mine is not. I heard there is about maybe 250 in circulation.

^
^
Mine isn't and none are. This used to be an open edition collectibles (BIG mistake if you ask me) until SS shut the production down.

People who owned it should actually do a roll call though. I wonder if around 250 is the actual number or not.

There were only 250 made. There will never be any more made! They should have done an edition rather than leave it open. But I get the fact that this number is really a small edition none the less. Maybe even smaller than 250 as a few were destroyed due to breakage of parts etc.

There were only 250 made. There will never be any more made!

Neither of these are necessarily correct. The second part is unlikely, but given the open nature of these LSF's, they could make more at any point should they wish too. And for the same reason, we have no idea how many were actually made as most owners likely haven't posted on the various internet forums. I agree completely with Lugal that the open ES was a huge mistake for this line, and it's probably why it has never really taken off. If you're charging $2k+ for a statue, taking away the collectible nature of them is a sure fire way to alienate an already small target market. The Wolf was the only real exception to this in that his run was seemingly cut short and his value therefor sky rocketed. They could have easily put a 500 ES on him and sold them all, I and presumably a fair few others on this board would probably own one now if they had.

Neither of these are necessarily correct. The second part is unlikely, but given the open nature of these LSF's, they could make more at any point should they wish too. And for the same reason, we have no idea how many were actually made as most owners likely haven't posted on the various internet forums. I agree completely with Lugal that the open ES was a huge mistake for this line, and it's probably why it has never really taken off. If you're charging $2k+ for a statue, taking away the collectible nature of them is a sure fire way to alienate an already small target market. The Wolf was the only real exception to this in that his run was seemingly cut short and his value therefor sky rocketed. They could have easily put a 500 ES on him and sold them all, I and presumably a fair few others on this board would probably own one now if they had.

Python you maybe right? 250 seems really low number! Considering how popular this guy is the actual amount could be higher! I just can't see Sideshow revisiting this piece. Even if they did at what price point given the high cost of things lately. I'm quite sure this would now reach well over 2k bracket. Shipping and tax is seriously higher than its ever been. On a plus side there is way more choices out there than ever before with P1 and XM

I just can't see Sideshow revisiting this piece. Even if they did at what price point given the high cost of things lately. I'm quite sure this would now reach well over 2k bracket. Shipping and tax is seriously higher than its ever been. On a plus side there is way more choices out there than ever before with P1 and XM

Well yeah, this is the question. I mean it is entirely possible that the negotiated an optional second run at the time of making these which would keep prices down (we know this is plausible from older projects such as the recent Sandtrooper PF compared to the prices of other Star Wars stuff) But this is all speculation. We may never see more, we may see them again for $2.5, who knows. If only they had marketed them a bit better originally it wouldn't matter. Oh well. You're right also about P1, they are doing great things. Between them and Coolprops, the future of Predator statues could be very bright indeed assuming they can keep the pricing under control.

I've been out of the loop on this one...where did P1 announce they were doing Predator? I knew there were rumors before.

Back