Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to update the thread ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455552257.094889.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Does any body think this will be rerelease so by sideshow given that it wasn't numbered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very unlikely! If you can get one off eBay that would be were to look as of rerelease they would have to make quite a few changes. It would not be exactly the same. Hence the re issue of the reaper was toned down a bit also. That was great value for money

I love the repaint you did with this. Makes it look so unique and more authentic to the movie version.

Thanks KainSwiss.
I'm going to re do the gauntlet too so it replicates the digital aspect of it. I'm also going to update the cleaner pack on the back to have the digital Yautja text just like it should have. It will then be fairly screen accurate except the netting on the legs of course, which I have loved since day one to be fair. I think it completes it.
The legs without netting look odd to me now, lol!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

You can see here where the square sections are for the Predator text. I'll have that gloss black with red text on it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455563785.058120.jpg

Here you can see what I mean about the Gauntlet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455563813.793987.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455563828.879008.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

If they re issued this with better packaging and didn't include the Bio head, I'd be ok with that. People complain about the P2 Bio being off, so is the Wolf.

I always thought it looked a little off myself. But it certainly isn't bad at all, not even close to being in the same league as the P2 maquette which has a very poor bio sculpt.

Back