Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Everything has already been said.

Feel sorry for you guys, felt sorry for the reviewer.
You could hear the pain and disappointment in his voice.

Yes, I had a good feeling about how this would turn out, how else could they justify the ridiculous price tag? Oh yeah... It's Sideshow!

The perfect comparison was the slotted piggy bank because it looks like a pretty decent $100 novelty toy.

From the video I can only tell the paint app is actually not bad, and the cast quality is also quite good.
Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't care the material that much, I would be very happy to receive it if it was the same price tag as the P1 LSB to be honest.

Yeah but this is $650 plus shipping and taxes!!!
Plastic, flat paint, 2 boxes(???) & no art box. WTF!?!?

Hope enough people cancel or send theirs back to send a message. Not sure that they'll listen though, given the Man of PVC fiasco from a few years back.

Yeah but this is $650 plus shipping and taxes!!!
Plastic, flat paint, 2 boxes(???) & no art box. WTF!?!?

That's why I mention 'if it is the same price as P1 LSB which is $349', I wouldn't complain that much since nowadays EVERY collectible gets far more expensive than before.
I think the paint app and cast both are quite good, as a final product, we all have seem far worse mass produced paint apps. (No one should expect the paint and cast will be the same as the the one in Sideshow promote video, that's the basic knowledge of this hobby)
But yeah $650 is WTF.

I get mine in a few hours I'll make
My
Opinion and keep or
Send back if not as expected .
Hard to see in video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOOOOOOOOOOO :panic:

Ugh. I was duped by SS again. This thing will be here tomorrow, and that video just killed my excitement. I feel ripped off. Someone said its a big ass Funko pop, and they're right. And no box art? Yeah to some it doesn't matter and to be honest mine just gets stored anyway, but it speaks to the quality and love they gave this piece which apparently is ZERO. And we wondered why they were quietly releasing this...no pre-pro shots, no big "Now Shipping!" announcements...aren't we the fools. $650 for a blank generic shipper and a plastic statue. OUTRAGEOUS.

That's why I mention 'if it is the same price as P1 LSB which is $349', I wouldn't complain that much since nowadays EVERY collectible gets far more expensive than before.
I think the paint app and cast both are quite good, as a final product, we all have seem far worse mass produced paint apps. (No one should expect the paint and cast will be the same as the the one in Sideshow promote video, that's the basic knowledge of this hobby)
But yeah $650 is WTF.

That doesn't fly with me anymore, because there are now several companies who are able to produce production pieces that look *exactly* like the prototypes. For example, Prime 1, XM, and HMO. Even all of Iron Studios products with the exception of Spider-Man looks exactly like the protos. Sideshow are one of the only major companies who still put out production pieces that look nothing close to the proto, but they are charging as much as those other companies. It's simply not acceptable anymore.

Uh oh, I just saw another one on Facebook.

"SIDESHOW WOLF PREDATOR LSB
FAT FAT FAT RUBBISH !
I hope i get my taxes back (54 €)
Damage everywhere
Plastic and painted by a toddler.
The base wall is of a kind of cardboard, not even plastic!
THE WORST PAINT AND PRODUCT EVER!
ITS CRIMINAL TO DELIVER THIS.
THEY CAN STICK IRON MAN MAQUETTE WHERE THE SUN DOESN’T SHINE ."

He is encouraging people to cancel and says it's not worth the money even if it wasn't damaged.

22365284_10212017590368703_7042468359137692612_n.jpg

22426174_10212017590488706_8297609834810290814_o.jpg

22382347_10212017590408704_2640073640673018525_o.jpg

22405850_10212018504151547_453597949189252203_n.jpg

I'm totally disappointed. Are you serious, WTF is this product? I ordered it on the first day. Plastik??? And paint "quality" like this?
:panic:

Cancelled!

Where is this kind of quality? I know we will never get prototype statues but final product for that price should look like this:

From a small group of people unfortunately. There are only 750 of these and far less then that that actually ordered.

That is also a good question:
It is available to order more than a year ago. In that time period they could not sell only 750 pieces?

That is also a good question:
It is available to order more than a year ago. In that time period they could not sell only 750 pieces?

Once reviews go out, they will be sitting on the rest of them for a while. It's a shame. They had a chance to knock it outta the park, and they would have sold out shortly after the initial reviews were posted. We deserved better than this.

SMFH....I ordered this day one. I had so much faith that this would turn out exceptionally well. SS has let me down once again. Cancelling Immediately 😡

At least the wife has one less piece to complain about taking up precious space

That doesn't fly with me anymore, because there are now several companies who are able to produce production pieces that look *exactly* like the prototypes. For example, Prime 1, XM, and HMO. Even all of Iron Studios products with the exception of Spider-Man looks exactly like the protos. Sideshow are one of the only major companies who still put out production pieces that look nothing close to the proto, but they are charging as much as those other companies. It's simply not acceptable anymore.

exactly. i have never bought a SS statue until it was already in hands of someone else. something had to go wrong during the production of this piece.

XM Studios, I never even sweat what the final product will look like, they always deliver.

and im no XM fanboy as I own more SS pieces.

Back