Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not helping either! :lol

Does this? It is awesome despite the sh******ss surrounding the business side of it.

4s27uyZ.jpg

Update on confirmed preorders (duplicates ignored) so far:

• Sideshow Freaks . . . 12
  • Statue Forum . . . . . . 4
[/CO
got my invite and pre ordered, sorry,,, i could'nt help myself,,,,,,,, on a serious note if this is price range for future LSB then it will be goodbye sideshow

I got the invite, and I still passed. Number one reason for me is of course the price, also after seeing the quality that was shipped to my home with both the warrior and big chap LSB's there is just no way I am gonna gamble that much money that it won't look like crap in the end.

Oh and I also pre ordered the Coolprops P2 bust so that's helping me quite a bit with declining to oreder this as well. Lol

I find it funny how everyone seems outraged by the huge price increase on these LSB's but then can't get their pre-order in quick enough:rotfl Sideshow knows that the collector mentality will compel many to order no matter what the price increase.

:wave

Update on confirmed preorders (duplicates ignored) so far:

• Sideshow Freaks . . . 12
  • Statue Forum . . . . . . 4

13..... :lecture

I got the invite, and I still passed. Number one reason for me is of course the price, also after seeing the quality that was shipped to my home with both the warrior and big chap LSB's there is just no way I am gonna gamble that much money that it won't look like crap in the end.

Oh and I also pre ordered the Coolprops P2 bust so that's helping me quite a bit with declining to oreder this as well. Lol

THERE ya goes - every cloud (etc. etc.) :family

There is, but it just has $400 written on it to let you know how much it should've cost.

LOLS

Updated count of confirmed preorders (duplicates ignored) so far:

• Sideshow Freaks . . . 14
  • Statue Forum . . . . . . 5

There is, but it just has $400 written on it to let you know how much it should've cost.

Hell yeah... I was stoked to see an early shot at this but when I saw the price tag, I couldn't believe it! :google: What, exactly are we paying such a huge price hike for? A really good sculpt? Does it cost more to mold and mass produce a nicer looking product? I mean, the sculpt is great but I just don't understand. Also, it's still in the same scale as the other busts in this line. It doesn't have expensive materials, or light up, or have additional options for changing anything on the display. $250 more than it should have been... I'd rather shell out $200 more and get a 33" tall prime1 statue with all the bells and whistles.

Back