Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I'm disappointed in myself. But I just used my $182 in reward points and ordered this. I genuinely can't believe the price. So while they have made a lot of money out of me here short term, it comes with a great deal of animosity and will be one of my last orders I think. I suspect many people will be in the same boat so unless the business model changes, the future may be grim. I hope they at least decide to include a nameplate with this bust in future. It is the absolute least they can do for an $650 LSB!

Also, my points haven't actually applied, no idea if there is a delay but I'll get onto them...

Back from holidays and I just saw the price. Translates to about 700 euros without shipping in the EU. That's insane, pure and simple. It's actually double the price of the Masked Hunter LSB. I think I'll be getting that instead... :/

I have not been following this thread so I'm probably late but dang.. It's only 8lbs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this things actually sells well, it will translate into the Jungle Hunter being priced into the stratosphere.

Right, I'm disappointed in myself. But I just used my $182 in reward points and ordered this. I genuinely can't believe the price. So while they have made a lot of money out of me here short term, it comes with a great deal of animosity and will be one of my last orders I think. I suspect many people will be in the same boat so unless the business model changes, the future may be grim. I hope they at least decide to include a nameplate with this bust in future. It is the absolute least they can do for an $650 LSB!

Also, my points haven't actually applied, no idea if there is a delay but I'll get onto them...

The price is aggravating but I did the same as you. Threw enough reward points onto it that the price is about what I'd hoped it would be originally. This was a piece that was a must-own for me after seeing it in person. Now for a long wait and to let the anxiety build up over the next year about what we actually get delivered to us. :lol

If this things actually sells well, it will translate into the Jungle Hunter being priced into the stratosphere.

That's going to happen regardless of how this sells. Sideshow isn't increasing prices because some pieces are selling out. I'm betting on it being $1500.

Maybe they want to to get this one right, hence the low ES and high price. That's what im hoping for.

No real correlation. Some of their latest PFs have come out really quick, some in just 6 months, and most of them were solid. It just seems odd that they're estimating 1.5 years now, that with the normal delays that happen will probably turn into 2 years

Stop - just STOP . . . . . you are NOT helping me here :lol

This is what would happen if I did this:

$649.99 . . . . . List price
$169.65 . . . . . Discount from reward points
======
$480.34

.$24.00 . . . . . Discount from future points earned on THIS (thanks Col!)
======
$456.34​

The price is aggravating but I did the same as you. Threw enough reward points onto it that the price is about what I'd hoped it would be originally. This was a piece that was a must-own for me after seeing it in person. Now for a long wait and to let the anxiety build up over the next year about what we actually get delivered to us. :lol

You're not helping either! :lol

Stop - just STOP . . . . . you are NOT helping me here :lol
This is what would happen if I did this:
$649.99 . . . . . List price
$169.65 . . . . . Discount from reward points
======
$480.34

.$24.00 . . . . . Discount from future points earned on THIS (thanks Col!)
======
$456.34​

I honestly wouldn't try to encourage you spike, I almost didn't buy it on principle. I just figured if things stay this way, I simply won't need my points in future as I won't be buying anything. Be weak like me in this case if you like it enough. Things are changing for the worse either way. The points did at least make this more bearable, but they are gone now so it will not happen again.

Gonna pass even though this would great next to my LSB. At this price, I might as well save up and use reward points to go for the Cool props lifesize. Also with the Prime 1 Miller batman going up today doesn't help.

You're not helping either! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

SShwLTO.gif

My only hope is that this is will not be the new trend for future LSBs (still hoping for a Dog Alien, at a 'regular' LSB price...)

Anyone complaining can also put this on their shelves...

AVPRCap_AprilFools.jpg

...and you will still have a screen accurate Wolf predator.

Back