Wolf Predator Legendary BUY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a awesome piece, and i can see the LSF Wolf going for atleast CM Pred price in the next few years, only around 500 made.

its a awesome piece, and i can see the LSF Wolf going for atleast CM Pred price in the next few years, only around 500 made.

I agree....do not care what the haters say...it will be very valuable in a few years. $3000-$4000 is not out of the realm of thinking for a piece that sold out so fast. I am hoping sideshow decides to make another LSF Predator though....I am drooling over the thought of having a P2 in a dynamic pose to go along side wolf.

I agree....do not care what the haters say...it will be very valuable in a few years. $3000-$4000 is not out of the realm of thinking for a piece that sold out so fast. I am hoping sideshow decides to make another LSF Predator though....I am drooling over the thought of having a P2 in a dynamic pose to go along side wolf.

Agreed.. I don't even care about the haters anymore.. interestingly enough the haters hate in almost all threads they post in.. on just about everything, but still buy SSC product, although they be-arch about every aspect, from QC, price, customer service, paint app... company policy, box design, statue weight... It's the same group, and they even carry it over to multiple sites. My favorite line they use is..." I had that on PO and then I saw a picture of it.. I cancelled right away.. I also see this being worth around the $3500 mark!

Last edited:
You do not have to pay taxes on that lottery winning? In the US, you could expect to lose near half of that $10,000 and maybe end up with $6000 or less. I have also heard from people who have won sums of money like that, that once you actually get the money after its initially taxed, that they also tax you on income from it. Not sure how true that is, but in either case...id make certain you have all your taxes paid on it before you blow the whole bit.

Yeah, I already went through that. And I'm not an high income earner, and it's my first year working so the tax I have to pay is pretty low. Thanks though, with Ronald McDonald running our country who knows what could happen in the near future. :exactly:

Does anyone think that either of these are a good deal:
$2000 for P1 bust
$2000+ for the transformers (non exclusive) Optimus prime maquette

Is that in America though? Because there's fat chance these pop up in Australia, and then your factoring in shipping costs import fees. There's one locally that I could go pick....I dunno I might wait for megatron 32 inch

Does anyone think that either of these are a good deal:
$2000 for P1 bust
$2000+ for the transformers (non exclusive) Optimus prime maquette

$2000 for the P1 bust sounds like a really good deal. I haven't seen it for less than $3000 in a while. Maybe somebody else knows better than I do and can chime in.

$2000 for the P1 bust sounds like a really good deal. I haven't seen it for less than $3000 in a while. Maybe somebody else knows better than I do and can chime in.

2-2.5k is the norm for that bust. I got mine for $1700 with no boxes late last year.

2-2.5k is the norm for that bust. I got mine for $1700 with no boxes late last year.

Thanks for the added input. I was hoping somebody else would help out.

I think it would be tough to say no if I ran into one for that price in the wild. :)

Back