Wolf Predator Legendary BUY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I camp dbs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sorry for new thread but I have to know ASAP. Im new into the collecting scene and ive absolutelty fallen in love with Wolf predator legendary statue, but its a lot of money and ive saved up for months (not specifically).
What I wanted to know is if this piece would be a good investment piece, do you guys think it could increase in value over the next 2 years? (besides being a BA statue) thanks

Sorry for new thread but I have to know ASAP. Im new into the collecting scene and ive absolutelty fallen in love with Wolf predator legendary statue, but its a lot of money and ive saved up for months (not specifically).
What I wanted to know is if this piece would be a good investment piece, do you guys think it could increase in value over the next 2 years? (besides being a BA statue) thanks

First of all I guess your not selling to collect. (Per your investment comment)

Secondly.. This will be worth more money down the road. They DID NOT make alot of theses and it is one of SS best statues they have ever offered.

People are freakish out looking for it now that it's on wait list already!

Good luck my dude

First of all I guess your not selling to collect. (Per your investment comment)

Secondly.. This will be worth more money down the road. They DID NOT make alot of theses and it is one of SS best statues they have ever offered.

People are freakish out looking for it now that it's on wait list already!

Good luck my dude

I am intending to keep him and keep collecting, its just that Im only 19, and am not too sure what the near future holds financially, so I would want to at least get my money back if I HAD to sell it. Its the first piece I'll have besides my gears of war collection.

You should start with 1/4 pf etc, I never start buying with this price.

Ive thought about it for ages, and Im not exactly new, Ive spent a few G's on my Gears Of War collection, I found a real good price on The Wolf getting to Western Australia

If you love this piece buy it... that's how I buy... it will retain it's value.. and I really think it's awesome.. I purchased this about a month ago...:)

If you are buying from overseas beware of the customs charges I am also in WA and have had to pay considerably for the import

If you need someone else to tell you to get it that may be the answer in itself.

I am not convinced this will hold or increase its value here in WA and it would be very difficult to re pack if you sold it to someone outside of WA

If you are buying from overseas beware of the customs charges I am also in WA and have had to pay considerably for the import

If you need someone else to tell you to get it that may be the answer in itself.

I am not convinced this will hold or increase its value here in WA and it would be very difficult to re pack if you sold it to someone outside of WA

Fair point, I decided to grab it, got it though a store here in WA and it came to $2060 including postage which was a good deal for us Aussies. I've already beaten myself up over a missed opportunity for a P1 bust, didnt want to miss out on this deal.

I've seen people on these forums joke about having to win the lottery to afford some of these more expensive pieces but it sounds like you actually did it! Congratulations:clap

I'm thinking of using half for Collection, half for saving/other stuff. I'd only really collect predator, alien, transformers, batman, maybe Star Wars.
What are some good predator grail pieces?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of using half for Collection, half for saving/other stuff. I'd only really collect predator, alien, iron man, batman, maybe Star Wars.
What are some good predator grail pieces?

Pred Wolf 1:1 Bust; Cinemaquette Predator; Sideshow Predator Bust......

You do not have to pay taxes on that lottery winning? In the US, you could expect to lose near half of that $10,000 and maybe end up with $6000 or less. I have also heard from people who have won sums of money like that, that once you actually get the money after its initially taxed, that they also tax you on income from it. Not sure how true that is, but in either case...id make certain you have all your taxes paid on it before you blow the whole bit.

In either case, this is an amazing piece to own..by far the best I have and probably best I will ever have. Its my grail but others I would pick would be the Wolf Bust, Cinemaquette pred, Predalien Bust and Aliens bust are all some of my favorites that I consider grail pieces to own. You will pay anywhere from $1000-$5000 for any one of them though, good luck on your search.

So far, since I have/had all these pieces, this is how I rank them:

SS 1/4 P1 maquette ex
CM Pred
LSF Wolf
1:1 SS Pred bust
1:1 SS Wolf bust

Nothing else is really worth the cash when it comes to predator "grails". Custom stuff doesn't count of course. The lsb ain't bad...

Make sure you save for the eventual wolf legendary scale bust! I can't ****in wait for that one!!! But dude I have seen every one with my own eyes and the wolf is the most jaw dropping. (Pose base accessories) and the most badass PRED on top of all that! The cinemaquette is just as badass too! You will regret if you didn't get it while you can. This thing is going to be a true GRAIL from all eyes in the hobby.

I'd only really collect predator, alien, transformers, batman, maybe Star Wars.

Wow 10G. The most I ever one on a ticket was $200 a few times...

I think with those franchaises you won't have any trouble spending the dough!

Sounds like you got Wolf for an awesome price. personally I would never blow 4G on the cinemaquette, I just don't like the way he is standing for some reason. Cinemaquette TX Terminatrix though now your talking!

You might want to wait until you get him in hand and setup until you buy more predators... this might be the last predator you ever need!!!!!

Back