WOLF predator just a question do you have a answer??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalekidea

Super Freak
Reaction score
ive been meaning to ask this a long way back, and here it goes, where is the proof that the predator in AVPR is called wolf. it doesnt say wolf on any figure packaging or any thing?? any won know??

ive been meaning to ask this a long way back, and here it goes, where is the proof that the predator in AVPR is called wolf. it doesnt say wolf on any figure packaging or any thing?? any won know??

You can see it on AvPgalaxy somewhere. Where it says its called wolf because its a cleaner predator. Or something like that. Straus brothers wrote it.

there was no proof that any were called scar , celtic , chopper , even elder.
They were just names given by their creators and left in things such as the making of books.

Same goes for PredAlien, I've seen it referenced as Chet by people around here probably from the same sources.

One of the filmmakers called him Wolf in an interview or something referencing Harvey Keitel in Reservoir Dogs.

One of the filmmakers called him Wolf in an interview or something referencing Harvey Keitel in Reservoir Dogs.
It was Pulp Fiction. But I'm pretty sure it says "Wolf" on the packaging for all the toys, right?

Guys from ADI knicknamed him wolf in comparison to Harvey Keitel's charter from Pulp Fiction, and it kinda stuck! :D

I thought he was called "Wolf" because someone thought he looked like a Wolf.:confused: Why wasn't the Predator 1 or Predator 2 given names?:confused: IMO I think Wolf fits him well.:D

I thought he was called "Wolf" because someone thought he looked like a Wolf.:confused: Why wasn't the Predator 1 or Predator 2 given names?:confused: IMO I think Wolf fits him well.:D

They do have names. Anytime (P1) and Pussyface (P2)

Why wasn't the Predator 1 or Predator 2 given names?:confused: IMO I think Wolf fits him well.:D
Because they were the first films where there was only really one main Predator (YES, I know about the "lost tribe" but they werent main). In the AvPs there were multiple ones so the crew had to distinguish them from eachother by giving names.

as far as predator1; in those credits it just states "KEVEN PETER HALL as the predator" so as it is the first Predator movie, the generic name applies.

no its not on toys

Yes it is,
rm8m7d.jpg

It's also in the ADI book.

The ADI "Behind the Scenes" AvP:R book refers to him as "Wolf". Much like it was said before because of Keitel's character and because he is the "lone wolf" Predator that is sent out to clean up the mess left behind by the last hunting squad.

It is his official Predator nickname much like Scar, Celtic and Chopper (aka "Gill") from AvP have their's.

Hot Toys didn't need to distinguish because he's the only AVPR Predator, so to call it AVPR Predator is enough, but they needed the names to distinguish the AVP figures. If Wolf weren't the only Pred they'd make from AVPR, I bet that name would be used in the packaging and such.

Back