Wolf Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know you sold your bust. Did you like the HCG bio more than the bust or did you just sell the bust cause it got you more money? I'm actually selling off the HCG to get the bust since I have the icons bio already.

Was looking at that Icons bio, had no idea that was even ever made, its a damn fine piece!

I didn't know you sold your bust. Did you like the HCG bio more than the bust or did you just sell the bust cause it got you more money? I'm actually selling off the HCG to get the bust since I have the icons bio already.

put both up to sale. including my p1 maquette.

bust and maquette sold like hot cakes.

the bio not so. strange. :(

The LSF and the wolf bust next to each other is going to be Epic :lecture

Who owns the Wolf bust and has the LSF on PO ?

IMG_2836-1.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

Will do, some old proof of ownership pics. from when I first got the piece.

Was looking at that Icons bio, had no idea that was even ever made, its a damn fine piece!

yea man, it's a really old piece, 14 years old. Can you imagine how pricey it would be if SS released it? :thud: Can't go wrong with the first Predator Bio released from the original molds though, might not ever be another.

put both up to sale. including my p1 maquette.

bust and maquette sold like hot cakes.

the bio not so. strange. :(

damn man, that sucks, I feel bad for you man. Priorities I guess, but my maquette would be the last thing I would ever sell in my collection. You should've just gotten a nice condo.

As for the Bio, yea, I just sold mine, it was hard to get rid of and ebay butt raped the crap out of me cause fees have gone up since I last sold a expensive piece on there, so that sucked, but I have 2 Icons Bios right now, with one up for sale, so I have at least 1 official P1 Bio in the collection.

As for the Bio, yea, I just sold mine, it was hard to get rid of and ebay butt raped the crap out of me cause fees have gone up since I last sold a expensive piece on there, so that sucked, but I have 2 Icons Bios right now, with one up for sale, so I have at least 1 official P1 Bio in the collection.

Were you the one selling a stunt from George's mold in the WTS section?

yea man, it's a really old piece, 14 years old. Can you imagine how pricey it would be if SS released it? :thud: Can't go wrong with the first Predator Bio released from the original molds though, might not ever be another. .

Yea its really nice! The visor bothers me abit but thats a small thing to overlook givin how nice the rest of it is! Whats the going rates on those these days? Now Im interested in it lol

yea man, it's a really old piece, 14 years old. Can you imagine how pricey it would be if SS released it? :thud: Can't go wrong with the first Predator Bio released from the original molds though, might not ever be another.

damn man, that sucks, I feel bad for you man. Priorities I guess, but my maquette would be the last thing I would ever sell in my collection. You should've just gotten a nice condo.

yeah eBay sucks monkey balls right now but the boards seem to have very little interest save the low ballers :lol

actually house was figurative. more like apartment.

yeah life throws curve balls all the time.

Were you the one selling a stunt from George's mold in the WTS section?
Nope. Icons was an old company that had official molds and permission from sws to produce the bio. Comes with coa from the company

Yea its really nice! The visor bothers me abit but thats a small thing to overlook givin how nice the rest of it is! Whats the going rates on those these days? Now Im interested in it lol

I paid $900 for both actually. That's what I'm asking for it, so I'd actually be losing money on it.

You could replace the visor if you don't like it I suppose, looks to be superglued in place

Thanks guys can't wait for the maquette! Centurion yes it's a Karloff by Sideshow their "Ardeth Bey" life size bust Silver Screen edition.

Back