Wolf Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC04686.jpg

DSC03869.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

I have on on the way!

Planning to display him with the sideshow Bio Mask, Shuriken, Spear and Cannon. I also have dissolving vial, stapler weapon and mines to go with the display!

Eventually the LSF will join them too!

I have on on the way!

Planning to display him with the sideshow Bio Mask, Shuriken, Spear and Cannon. I also have dissolving vial, stapler weapon and mines to go with the display!

Congrats man your gonna like it :clap :rock

A true fan right here.

now your need the 1/1 Wolf Preddy figure. custom made!

I have on on the way!

heres mine, i end up getthing CM PREDDY & SS WOLF bust

so i guess....to continue, i would pick Wolf LSF, depends how long i survive with ramen noodles. :drooling:

faorxx.jpg

rll45i.jpg

2u60ksi.jpg

715h75.jpg

rll45i.jpg

Want one of these bad boys but sadly they're too expensive on ebay. 1 grand i'm not up for spending on it. But that's how it goes. Hopefully in the future I will pick one up for a good price. :gah:

Doesn't deserve an offer at that price.

I was being polite

Want one of these bad boys but sadly they're too expensive on ebay. 1 grand i'm not up for spending on it. But that's how it goes. Hopefully in the future I will pick one up for a good price. :gah:

your best bet is to find one without original boxes, which I would value at around $1500 give or take.

I was being polite

your best bet is to find one without original boxes, which I would value at around $1500 give or take.

Thanks man. That's what i'm trying to do is find one without the boxe and is not new but used. Just want the bust itself. I'm new to collecting and looking around for some of the pieces I want so I can save than buy when i'm all ready. this is one of the pieces I want badly besides a Lord of Darkness Pf, Creature from the black lagoon Pf, Wolf Bio and much more haha. Thanks again!!! :)

I have a wolf bust guys and trying to get rid of it . I don't have the box and I'm terrified of shipping this thing so it's going to have to be picked up. I'll sell it for a really good price . Alot cheaper then ebay . I'm located in Staten Island ,new York If anyone is interested in picking it up . Pm me

Back