Prop Wolf Predator Bio Helmet "DX" review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I may be cancelling one of my preorders to make sure I got enough cash to pick this up. After looking at the review and hearing people who have it, ive been aching to pick up a wolf bio for a while that I could afford besides SS Piece. Will go nicely with my P2 Bio.

Just won one for $290, thanks for the tip earlier. Will be cancelling one of my pre-orders, which is fine :)

Just won one for $290, thanks for the tip earlier. Will be cancelling one of my pre-orders, which is fine :)
Just got one for $280 :nana: :lol
That's... $368 with shipping. I didn't have to cancel any POs, and have $200 left for SSCC! :yess:

I figured if the quality of this is pretty much better than anything SS's made, and it has tons of lights, inside detail, badass mine mount, etc, etc.. I shouldn't feel bad about getting this instead of saving the cash for SSCC.

I am praying these guys make other Pred Bios... How wonderful would that be?

Just got one for $280 :nana: :lol
That's... $368 with shipping. I didn't have to cancel any POs, and have $200 left for SSCC! :yess:

I figured if the quality of this is pretty much better than anything SS's made, and it has tons of lights, inside detail, badass mine mount, etc, etc.. I shouldn't feel bad about getting this instead of saving the cash for SSCC.

I am praying these guys make other Pred Bios... How wonderful would that be?

Grats, I tried 270 with no luck so I figured id be pushing my luck going any lower. I have like 8 things preordered at the moment so I am kinda reaching my "extra" money limits right now. The piece I cancelled I was on the fence about anyway so its really not a huge deal. Long as I get the Tracker predator and LSB Bust Pred I am happy :). This piece looks amazing and it quickly became a must have item.

Mine shipped via airmail and arrived in 10 days from auction close.

The on/off switches are:
1) Above the right eye for lasers.
2) Under silver "X" part of mine (it slides out) for base.
(Both use two 2032 batteries (included).)

A fellow HCG P1 Owner! :1-1: :hi5: Awesome minds think alike. :D

Yes they do! That HGC P1 is freakin' awesome!

Plain dark gray base with two slotted mounting holes for wall mounting. No felt, but thats a super-cheap fix. I let it slide considering everything else included.

Thanks for the info on the Wolf Kaijuboy...I appreciate it! I just recieved a ship notice this morning....10 days and counting! :panic:

hey! i have one of these myself! i just got it last week, and i gotta say am extremely pleased with the quality of the craftsmanship.

the interior of the wolf bio is superbly put together, and the lasers are extremely impressive. they form a perfect triangle when shone on a surface. the mesh eyepieces are aluminium and quite sturdy. they have a plastic lens behind them, so i plan to place some tinting there so they're less see-through.

the paint app on the base is a wee bit sloppy, with some over-runs from the copper area into the silver. but when the bio is in place, that's not noticeable at all. so i'll give it a pass on that front. the stand's light-up feature is cool too but to switch it on, u gotta remove a part of it, which means taking out the bio first. not so practical, so most of the time i probably won't bother turning it on.

for the record, i do not think this bio is a recast. i noticed a minor differentiation from the ss version, in the vertical battle-damaged crack-line on the left side of the bio. from what i've seen in the ss version, the cracks in the ss are not as extensively spread into the forehead area as this custom piece. i could be wrong, but comparing pics of the ss and mine, it kinda looks slightly different.

i'll post some pics of mine soon.

Great! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing more pics of this fine piece. :clap
Lasers? are you freakin kidding me? Perfect! clap: All this this needs is a remote to turn everything on when it mounted on the wall......:lol

Last edited:
I ordered one yesterday these are selling fast now everyone seems to be jumping on board the band wagon.....

What king of packaging did it come ?

Hoping ill get a shipping notice soon :)

Just went on eBay and the seller has now sold 14!!!! I really hope they have 14 to sell and dont have to make them to fill the order

Id imagine these can not be slapped together so quickly, unless he has a few people working on them. Long as it comes to me in good condition and the finish quality is good I wouldnt mind at all if he needed extra time to make a few up to order.

I feel ya goose! WHat type of car do you have?

In black though.:D
1798b.jpg

Just went on eBay and the seller has now sold 14!!!! I really hope they have 14 to sell and dont have to make them to fill the order

I should get a commission (or at least a free bio) for sending this much business their way. :D

You all did say Kaijuboy sent you? Right!? :tap (j/k, its not even my ebay name! ;) )

Back