Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll take your word for it then. I actually opened my 1/5 Thursday night just to inspect. I put it together and wasn't too impressed. I think it's the pose mostly. Also I had trouble getting both shoulder cannons on all the way. Is the little metal bar suppose to slid all the way into the shoulder cannon so that you can't see the bar anymore or are the bars too long for that?

I had some issues with that too. I slide it in enough to stay in one place.....Did not want to push on it to hard.

No.84

Wolf1_zps62f51bfb.jpg

Wolf2_zpsa1ec6944.jpeg

Wolf3_zps4a16c22d.jpeg

Unmasked1_zps4149a56b.jpg

Unmasked2_zpsae058a7a.jpeg

Unmasked3_zpsd23fd943.jpeg

Unmasked4_zpsafc16881.jpeg

Unmasked5_zpsd83e668e.jpg

Unmasked6_zps67e529f3.jpeg

Unmasked7_zpsca474fdf.jpeg

Here's some flaws I noticed...

For one a backside side profile of the masked or unmasked portraits will be blocked by the left shoulder cannon.

Flaw1_zpsd8190d09.jpeg

The next 4 pics: the bar that connects the shoulder cannon to the back is clearly noticeable.

Flaw2_zpsc7fe8114.jpeg

Flaw3_zpsa0aa2407.jpg

Flaw4_zps9daa1989.jpeg

Flaw5_zps7cbdeb8a.jpeg

In the next 2 pics I was disappointed with how little effort there was to paint the laser target on the mask.

Flaw6_zps67b0ba02.jpeg

Flaw7_zps367d3f41.jpeg

There's that bar again... this time on the unmasked portrait.

Flaw8_zpse3c2e743.jpeg

And there's that shoulder cannon in the way again...

Flaw9_zps62e447b6.jpeg

Last edited:
Also the masked portrait was difficult to put on. It did not go on flush. Stubborn to the point I thought I heard polystone crack! :panic: I checked though and no damage. :wink1:

I guess I'll take your word for it then. I actually opened my 1/5 Thursday night just to inspect. I put it together and wasn't too impressed. I think it's the pose mostly. Also I had trouble getting both shoulder cannons on all the way. Is the little metal bar suppose to slid all the way into the shoulder cannon so that you can't see the bar anymore or are the bars too long for that?

Both of mine went in, but you do have to use some elbow grease to get the cannons all the way in.

Both of mine went in, but you do have to use some elbow grease to get the cannons all the way in.

I'd rather not. If they don't go in easily the way the unmasked head sits on flush for example then I'm not going to force it. :nono I'll just end up breaking it. Using elbow grease almost made me break the dreads on my masked head since that one didn't sit flush. I had to sort of force it down to get it to sit flush in whereas the unmasked head fit in perfectly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion but right now it's repacked away safely. I only opened it for inspection. Right now I actually have it listed for sale.

Just got this statue this past friday
And ya getting the cannons in was a bit tough lol

I managed to put in the cannon with a little effort by continuos twisting the bar clockwise and anticlockwise while pushing it in. I have no problem putting on the helmet head.

Back