Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is if he hadn't made that "wannabe" comment when I didn't want to trade for his garbage figures, I woulda done it.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

i love that you're trying to save face. you would have never sold one to me. your bs is getting knee deep. :lol :lol :lol

i would have liked to provide ONE figure to a good friend, but i didn't think ed would ever sell one at cost. if this kind of morality was in ed, he wouldn't have bought up all he could to begin with.

sell him one of yours. mr. morality. :confused:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

i love that you're trying to save face. you would have never sold one to me. your bs is getting knee deep. :lol :lol :lol

Who is he trying to save face with? The only person pissed at him is you.:lol

sorry, forgot the second half of your name is wannabe. :lol why not sell me one at what you paid? you'll still have three more to customize and you'll do a freak right. :D

damn, a freak posts a good deal for other freaks to get that hard to find item at a good price, and you nail 4? pretty lame! :emperor

btw, sw lot just went back to $2500...for you only of course. :lol

looks like i'll be holding on to that lot just a bit longer. :gun :monkey2

WITH THOSE 2 POSTS KODIAK YOU STARTED IT ALL.....YOU ARE PROBABLY THE WORST SELLER/RESELLER/FLIPPER IN THE HISTORY OF FLIPPERS....YOU'RE ATTACKING COOL MEMBERS LIKE ED AND YOU DONT REALIZE PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU IN YOUR FOR SALE THREAD.YOU ARE NOT WELKOME HERE ON THIS FORUM.

I NOW PUT YOU ON ''THE LIST''

Every member I have put on the list end up being banned.That's gonna be the second and last time for you.

I HEARD KODIAK BEARS MAKES BIG CACA.

WITH THOSE 2 POSTS KODIAK YOU STARTED IT ALL.....YOU ARE PROBABLY THE WORST SELLER/RESELLER/FLIPPER IN THE HISTORY OF FLIPPERS....YOU'RE ATTACKING COOL MEMBERS LIKE ED AND YOU DONT REALIZE PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU IN YOUR FOR SALE THREAD.YOU ARE NOT WELKOME HERE ON THIS FORUM.

Every member I have put on the list end up being banned.That's gonna be the second and last time for you.

:lol:lol:lol

Wait...thats what started this.....he's got one preordered at BBTS for $149....:confused:

the preorder at bbts was for me. the figure i asked ed to sell was for my buddy. what started this was the original thread starter gave people on the board a heads up, and ed bought up all he could, at the cheap price anyway. he then claimed he bought them first and then found the thread. he also claims he would have sold one to me if his name was insulted and also claimed that two are for someone else. it's ok ed, we all know it's acceptable to eat the last piece of pizza without being polite and asking if anyone else wants it. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thanks bud!

the preorder at bbts was for me. the figure i asked ed to sell was for my buddy. what started this was the original thread starter gave people on the board a heads up, and ed bought up all he could, at the cheap price anyway. he then claimed he bought them first and then found the thread. he also claims he would have sold one to me if his name was insulted and also claimed that two are for someone else. it's ok ed, we all know it's acceptable to eat the last piece of pizza without being polite and asking if anyone else wants it. :lol

You act as if no one besides Ed could have bought them. They were on ebay. Other board members such as you probably would have missed them anyway. He was at the right place at the right time.

Who is he trying to save face with? The only person pissed at him is you.:lol

who's pissed? :huh live goes on with or without a rubber figure. :lol:lol:lol

maybe that's your world handrail, not mine. :rotfl

2 are for someone else? What are you drivelling about now?? They are for me. All for me! I'm going to buy every Wolf Predator I can find and corner the market. Then I'm going to give everybody one. Except you. And you'll weep.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
kodakgif.jpg

first off jen, i'm not kodiak! second, if you guys and gals feel compelled to defend a hoarder, that's your business. doesn't mean i have to accept it. if you don't see something wrong in a freak giving the board a heads up, the entire board and not just ed, and then one person scarfing up a majority of the limited figure at a great price, then you're not the girl i thought you were. best of luck in your endeavors.

Kodiak, - we have no idea when Ed bought his figures....he very well may have bought them before he came on the board....I mean it was an ebay listing..not private so anyone looking for a Wolf Pred. could have found it and saw the good deal and snagged up a lot of them. How about when SSC announced they found some of those Alien Marine guys - Hicks and someone else...there were people who bought the limit (2) with the sole purpose of flipping becuase they were able to get them at cost. Did you go after them??? I mean that's the nature of this game.....sometimes you gotta be somewhere at the right time to get the deal.....I've missed out on things...but I'm not going to go after those who were on the ball and were able to snap them up. So I guess if you are disappointed because I believe in people's rights to do what they want with their money then well I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

"Jen, you are who we thought you were."
061017_dennis_green.jpg

I don't even know who that is! :lol :lol

who's pissed? :huh live goes on with or without a rubber figure. :lol:lol:lol

maybe that's your world handrail, not mine. :rotfl

If you weren't pissed, why do you keep talking ^^^^? My world is me enjoying petty crap like this. It is hilarious.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back