Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBMaxJab.jpg

Helluva way to check a prostate!:google

i'm surprised and disappointed in you. now there are tiny shades of moral unraveling that are acceptable? he has every right but what he did was wrong, especially bragging about it. no mistake.

WTF Tylerd?!?! There is a BIG difference between STEALING and being a bit greedy. There are lots of times I go to the store and they something I love, that maybe isn't always in stock...so I'll buy what they have because I can afford them all and I know that I'm going to need them all. I'm buying it so if someone else comes in 20 minutes later and that item is sold out because I bought the last in stock - well am I being morally wrong? (and for the record this item was Dill Pickle flavored Spitz sunflower seeds that are really f'n hard to find around Seattle) No - I'm legally buying them - which is my f'n right to do. STEALING is morally wrong. I really do not understand how you can even compare the two.

Those aren't character flaws Jen. Those are characteristics of being female.:lol:lol:lol

Hey now! :cuss :cuss :rotfl:rotfl

perhaps you should read again before you look even more stupid than you already do. the source was OUT OF STOCK!!! unless you like pretend ordering items no longer available? :lol

Nope, not stupid at all. It doesn't matter if they were out of stock, you hehawed around telling the business name. And chief, you are making a mockery of yourself on this thread. It's obvious you a trouble maker. I've been on this board for about a month and I've seen you get into several confrontations, one with myself because I disagreed about your $18 shipping for one figure. We are all very sorry that you didn't get a second Wolf for $3 more than you originally paid for yours at BBTS since you wanted to point that out. I promise, life will go on. There hopefully will be a tomorrow for you and us all.

Last edited:
for shame. didn't you post kodiak sold you a nazi kroenen at a really good price? but what has he done for you lately? :lol

Kodiak - you did sell me a Nazi Kroenen at a fair price - and I thank you for that. :D I'm just not seeing your argument about how someone buying up something is the same as someone stealing.

Kodiak - you did sell me a Nazi Kroenen at a fair price - and I thank you for that. :D I'm just not seeing your agument about how someone buying up something is the same as someone stealing.

It is also the same as murdering people and molesting children. Don't forget that.

The funny thing is if he hadn't made that "wannabe" comment when I didn't want to trade for his garbage figures, I woulda done it.

He's not happy unless he's pissing in someone's pool anyway.

Kodiak - you did sell me a Nazi Kroenen at a fair price - and I thank you for that. :D I'm just not seeing your argument about how someone buying up something is the same as someone stealing.

first off jen, i'm not kodiak! second, if you guys and gals feel compelled to defend a hoarder, that's your business. doesn't mean i have to accept it. if you don't see something wrong in a freak giving the board a heads up, the entire board and not just ed, and then one person scarfing up a majority of the limited figure at a great price, then you're not the girl i thought you were. best of luck in your endeavors.

You know what is really sad. All of this escalated because you didn't want to sell one of the Wolf's to him at cost. Silly, just SILLY!!!!

Wait...thats what started this.....he's got one preordered at BBTS for $149....:confused:

You know what is really sad. All of this escalated because you didn't want to sell one of the Wolf's to him at cost. Silly, just SILLY!!!!

i would have liked to provide ONE figure to a good friend, but i didn't think ed would ever sell one at cost. if this kind of morality was in ed, he wouldn't have bought up all he could to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back