Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do.

Nobody on here is aggreeing with you...at all.

He still has the figs and you still don't and you're still whining about it.

i guess i'm just going to roll up in a ball and die now. he has the figures and i just can't go on! now you can wipe off your chin and feel satisfied that you've really accomplished something in your life. i hear the internet is hiring pimple faced geeks to provide snappy comebacks on public posting boards. you play the part to absolute perfection. :D

i guess i'm just going to roll up in a ball and die now. he has the figures and i just can't go on! now you can wipe off your chin and feel satisfied that you've really accomplished something in your life. i hear the internet is hiring pimple faced geeks to provide snappy comebacks on public posting boards. you play the part to absolute perfection. :D

:banana:banana:banana
I wish I was the recipient of this comment.

If we get the job you lose yours. Then you will cry about that:monkey2

The sad thing is I woudn't give a ^^^^. Bought these on a whim and unfortunately it was like dropping a turd in Tyler's pool. I am SO sorry.:lol

pool.jpg

your avatar pic looks like you've just gone up the highway. didn't you take that pic in key west after salsa dancing and margaritas? bet you like yours with extra salt. :lol

Dang, this thread went to hell fast. One guy just tries to be nice give people a heads up and it turns into this. It was an ebay listing.. who care how many somebody bought.. it was in a public auction site. Thats the way it goes sometimes, just move on.

dramalama.jpg

Dude, you obviously have no idea who I am or what I do. Which is fine with me, as I love watching you continue to make yourself look like an ass. :rotfl

you guys are sick!!!!! a common thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back