Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow great deal.... theres a celtic on ebay going for £350-$700 wtf theres some crazy people out there

I'd probably buy 2 more at 153.00 but not at 165.00 Oh well. 4 is enough for me anyway. Customizations here I come!!:banana

saw this too late and missed the fun. all gone. would you consider selling or trading for one? i'd trade a legacy connery bond, a t-1000 and eddie rickenbacher exclusive for one. all are new, never removed from box and would be great for you to customize. :D

damn, a freak posts a good deal for other freaks to get that hard to find item at a good price, and you nail 4? pretty lame! :emperor

btw, sw lot just went back to $2500...for you only of course. :lol

looks like i'll be holding on to that lot just a bit longer. :gun :monkey2

I have 4. I bought 2 from this guy and that was before I logged in here. You can grow old with your crappy SW deal chief. I'm sure you will.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
It wasn't lame until I refused to sell you one was it?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
I have 4. I bought 2 from this guy and that was before I logged in here. You can grow old with your crappy SW deal chief. I'm sure you will.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
It wasn't lame until I refused to sell you one was it?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

you've just confirmed to the world your lameness. you can try to explain how you bought it before you came here but the people that want one of these for their collection will always remember that a good soul posted a heads up for all the freaks on the board and a greedy opportunist scarfed most of them up. you even posted how you would have even bought the last two if the guy didn't raise them $12 in price. choke on them, i got one on bbts for $149.99. :lol :lol :lol

you've just confirmed to the world your lameness. you can try to explain how you bought it before you came here but the people that want one of these for their collection will always remember that a good soul posted a heads up for all the freaks on the board and a greedy opportunist scarfed most of them up. you even posted how you would have even bought the last two if the guy didn't raise them $12 in price. choke on them, i got one on bbts for $149.99. :lol :lol :lol

Now you've just shown how greedy you are. You already had one. I'll buy as much as I can whenever I can if I can turn a buck and further my collecting habits. Beggars like you can fend for themselves.:banana:banana I'm happy to help out friends on the board. Count yourself out there chief.

Now you've just shown how greedy you are. You already had one. I'll buy as much as I can whenever I can if I can turn a buck and further my collecting habits. Beggars like you can fend for themselves. I'm happy to help out friends on the board. Count yourself out there chief.

the one i wanted was for another collector friend. explain four? :D
i don't beg because that would mean something for nothing. i gave you enough rope and you hung yourself. now everyone knows you for who you really are. :lol i knew dam well you wouldn't sell one without trying to make a huge profit.

just wanted to point out your vial act of greed. looks like my work here is done. open mouth, insert foot...chief!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

popcorn.gif

the one i wanted was for another collector friend. explain four? :D
i don't beg because that would mean something for nothing. i gave you enough rope and you hung yourself. now everyone knows you for who you really are. :lol i knew dam well you wouldn't sell one without trying to make a huge profit.

just wanted to point out your vial act of greed. looks like my work here is done. open mouth, insert foot...chief!

Explain four?

Obviously he is holding for future resell and/or customizations as he stated earlier. Get over it, grow up, and stop crying because you missed out:monkey2 Enjoy the one you paid $3 less for and move on:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back