Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shocking its still in stock

I agree, I thought this would be one to hit sold out status very quickly. No worries, LOTR is about to get a huge shot in the arm with Hobbit fare amping up and this line of statues seem to only be getting better and bringing in more collectors with each release.

I agree do it.

This line is amazing and doing great I think. Quick sell outs would be great but as collection builds more people will jump in.

This line is doing great so far and the momentum will only build once they complete the Fellowship, introduce more villains, and benefit from the hype surrounding The Hobbit for the next two years. And as the line grows, people are going to need a Ringwraith in their collection.

This line is doing great so far and the momentum will only build once they complete the Fellowship, introduce more villains, and benefit from the hype surrounding The Hobbit for the next two years. And as the line grows, people are going to need a Ringwraith in their collection.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Thats all I want :hi5:

Even though I have faith in the line, I'm still holding my breath just a little until we get those four hobbits. I'm sure they are itching to branch out into the villains, supporting heroes, and characters who have been under-represented in previous lines. But my top priority is getting the Fellowship, and then I'll enjoy everything that follows. The last two releases have not been Fellowship members, so releasing a hobbit piece next will really show their intentions.

Either set of the hobbits would be ideal. I would really love to get Frodo and Sam next. I even mentioned an idea to Sideshow during comic-con that for me would be just really fantastic IMO.

Either set of the hobbits would be ideal. I would really love to get Frodo and Sam next. I even mentioned an idea to Sideshow during comic-con that for me would be just really fantastic IMO.

Which was?

How funny would it be if they messed with our heads and didn't do Frodo/Sam and Merry/Pippin but Frodo/Merry and Sam/Pippin?

Ok....... not that funny?

I said for Frodo and Sam I would love to see Frodo sitting at the desk writing in the red book with Sam standing behind him. Now, with Merry and Pippin I mentioned wanting to see them sitting at Orthanc on the wall as everyone came out of Fangorn.

Good choices. I just don't personally want Frodo and Sam in Orc gear. I don't think that represents their characters.

I would put in a vote (I know it's been mentioned before) for a 3 character Frodo/Sam/Gollum piece.

I liked them obviously. :lol My thought process was it would capture moments that I think would be great to have on our shelves.

Back