Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think something like this would be perfect for Merry & Pippin:

tumblr_luty306dLc1qed5gvo1_500.jpg

Very iconic to me, summing up their friendship and their hobbity nature in the midst of the larger conflict of the story.

I also like the idea of a Frodo/Sam/Gollum piece rather than getting Gollum as a solo maquette.

We haven't really seen a collectible capturing this, although it might be too scene specific:

lee27.jpg

But it's more dynamic than something like this:

4425_1.jpg

That's what I was thinking about for Merry/Pippin Tom so we're on the same page there. I do like that choice for Frodo/Sam/Gollum where they could just use the art work and it would be pretty cool too.

It's always possible but I don't think there is a demand at all for Rosie. The hobbits have always been a bit slower in sales so I would expect she'd be slower than those guys.

How the heck is the exclusive for this piece still not soldout yet. It would imagine this is a #1 priority for all lotr collectors.

Mind...bogged.

I am surprised its bit sold out myself. It's gonna be one of those people kick themselves for missing later.

It's kind of strange that the Ex for this is still available after such a long time.. If only Sideshow will allow us to purchase more than one piece per account..

I'm on the sidelines myself, didn't know about the 1/household thing. That seems very counterproductive for them.

I think I am finally getting back into LOTR again. Glad the sale of my pieces didn't go through (I think that helped). Once I pay down my CC a bit, I will be ordering this for sure!

I think I am finally getting back into LOTR again. Glad the sale of my pieces didn't go through (I think that helped). Once I pay down my CC a bit, I will be ordering this for sure!

Tell me about it...this is the last thing I have on order. I gotta pay off my CC as well before I start this new year up because Im already seeing upcoming pieces that I might want. Gotta drop some debt before I add more back on :slap

Back