Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this is shockingly low I think. Of all the maquettes this one has the potential for multiple purchases per customer. Yet the ES is the same as Arwen, could be very tough to track the EX down moving forward.

Yeah, I was figuring 750-1000 on the Ex but in some ways I'm glad as in the end it will make people go looking and create more demand. Which if course is good for all of us.

I don't care if this had an ES of a 100, my money is going towards the huge RWOS pf; unless it becomes one of those LSF statue paper weights of course :)

Hmm thinking of getting this one looks so awesome and has a sweet Edition size, but then again thee Wolf Legendary Scale Figure is comeing up :monkey3 and as mr.thrifty said the Sauron PF can't be too far away :?

I went ahead and preordered against my better judgement. Maybe I'll just get the 1:5 villains in the line, because I really don't need to be collecting another license.

Looks really, really nice though. :clap

I went ahead and preordered against my better judgement. Maybe I'll just get the 1:5 villains in the line, because I really don't need to be collecting another license.

I agree, villains for me. This guy would look great next to some Orcs or some other bad guys.

this can stand on its own, even if the person has no idea what lord of the ring is it still looks very nice.

After finalizing my decision to pass on Arwen, and ordering the Ringwraith, I've been feeling like I could stand to just collect the fellowship and a few other characters that catch my attention. I was fully intending to be a completionist in the maquette line, but after finally making that brutal decision to just not buy Arwen because she is in this line, and because that piece is just not hitting on all cylinders like the rest, now I am more free. I do fully intend and look forward to having a complete fellowship however, and I hope SS don't do as they have many times before, and just never get around to the Hobbits. Really, I'm hoping they come up sooner rather than later, and by sooner, I mean a pair of them next!

But the Ringwraith was not to be passed up. And I could see many orc and other baddies in this line complementing the fellowship nicely. That is not to say that if an Eomer or other piece came along that blew me away, as the Boromir piece did, that I would not get them. I just feel more free not to buy every single release now...

I'm all in. IMO there hasn't been a miss yet and this line is beyond freaking awesome. I'm hardcore lotr and between this and what weta is doing its great living in middle-earth again.

Don't get me wrong. Even though I'm waiting for those other two this is one fine piece.... I'm still very tempted to pull the trigger every time I see it on sideshows site.

I'm not a huge stickler for ES, but I'm liking the lower number on on this piece! A little bit of an extra bonus for my EX pre-order.

I feel like its in line with the rest of the maquettes. They've been floating around 500 for the exclusives and 1000 for the regulars. The major exception is Legolas. Man, he gets no love.

I'm all in for this line as well. I missed most of the SS Weta line, I'm not missing this one.

yeah, all in for this line. big :yess: for a baddies! hopefully we get an orc (or three) down the road as well.

Back