Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would agree about value and the ES but man this seems to be holding on. I keep waiting for the low inventory bar to pop up. Could the similarity to the diorama be hurting sales here? Perhaps sideliners waiting for the mac daddy PF??

yeah i am surprised too, but i am sure the ex will sell out soon enough especially with the new movie getting hyped up.

once the trailer for the Hobbit drops (supposedly in about 2 weeks or so) LOTR interest will shoot back up and this line will gain even more of a following.

once the trailer for the Hobbit drops (supposedly in about 2 weeks or so) LOTR interest will shoot back up and this line will gain even more of a following.

Will it actually affect the lotr ss/weta statues I am not so sure unless the same characters feature in the hobbit as well maybe?

I don't think any ringwraiths appear in the hobbit so it would have hold it's value on it's own merits.
I do wonder if the stone trolls gain more interest from the hobbit.

Will it actually affect the lotr ss/weta statues I am not so sure unless the same characters feature in the hobbit as well maybe?

I don't think any ringwraiths appear in the hobbit so it would have hold it's value on it's own merits.

About two years ago I considered loading up on the There and Back Again gift sets in anticipation of the Hobbit increasing fan interest and any new action figure company not doing the same quality job as ToyBiz did with the LOTR license. I never did. In the same time, the NECA Balrog has sky rocketed in value, not so much the gift set.

As for no ringwraiths in the Hobbit, how about a flash forward :)

I was simply stating it will generate interest in LOTR to a higher degree, not specifically ringwraith.

Not sure if this been said before but I'd prefered a "real" Ringwraith with the original Ringwraith Sword.

Back