Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

I may be repeating a question here, but whenever this does go up for preorder, will it just show up during the Spooktacular event, or will they give us a time? Kind of adds to the stress of not knowing what day this guy will be available!

The way I've been seeing things is that they just pop up on the SS homepage ready for pre-order, so that's what I think will happen with this one as well.

check every morning, that's when they release the new stuff i think.

I have to say my first spooktcular has been very interesting, sideshow did a good job. 3 statues ordered so far, imagine more to come with 5 days to go.

this witch-king looks good but i really hope sideshow be reasonable on the price, i mean it's literally a torn cloth on a figure with no face sculpt...

check every morning, that's when they release the new stuff i think.

I have to say my first spooktcular has been very interesting, sideshow did a good job. 3 statues ordered so far, imagine more to come with 5 days to go.

this witch-king looks good but i really hope sideshow be reasonable on the price, i mean it's literally a torn cloth on a figure with no face sculpt...

I think we've seen plenty of evidence that rational thinking cannot be used to predict price. They clearly are keeping all of the pieces within the maquette line within a strict price range, so expect 250 on this one as well.

Why the long wait this morning? I have a feeling this will show up very soon, this morning...

I'm ready. :panic:

ted+knight.jpg

Well... WE'RE WAITING!!!

Well, some new products were put up on the Spooktacular page, but the Ringwraith does not appear to be one of them...

Back