Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics Bill! :duff

Did you add to the dirt and weathering a bit?

Thanks guys. :wave

No Naz, I didn't do anything to this bad-boy, other than add some texture (that got lost in the production).

The dirt and weathering came out very strong in the pics :slap...it isn't as pronounced at that in reality...it's just right IMHO. :clap

This guy was just about perfect straight out of the box. :rock

Great job SS. :clap

:duff
Bill

I was really suprised as well when i got mine and i can't wait for the new one. I think in hand it will look great and dispell many of its critics.

Thanks guys. :wave

No Naz, I didn't do anything to this bad-boy, other than add some texture (that got lost in the production).

The dirt and weathering came out very strong in the pics :slap...it isn't as pronounced at that in reality...it's just right IMHO. :clap

This guy was just about perfect straight out of the box. :rock

Great job SS. :clap

:duff
Bill

The regular is in stock through Sideshow and I'm thinking of ordering.

Any thoughts guys? I know some people have had some major damage.

Its a great statue. The main issue is this one does seem a bit fragile but I would still jump on it.

Ok well I may end up ordering him.

Josh I know I've seen your pics of him and Ringwraith separate, but do you have any of the two of them together?

Josh I know I've seen your pics of him and Ringwraith separate, but do you have any of the two of them together?

I don't. It crossed my mind at the time but decided against trying to move so many statues around. You may check that thread. Someone took a photo of what you're looking for.

Crap I meant this for the Twilight version. Wrong thread sorry.

Don't worry about it.

There you go Lad. :wave

Screenshot2013-05-10at193050_zps514ac42b.png

Will this do?

There you go Lad. :wave

Screenshot2013-05-10at193050_zps514ac42b.png

Will this do?

Oh great pic! Thank you.

You actually have them in that pic how I would want to display mine when they arrive, Ringwraith with Morgul blade and Witch King with the regular hand.

Do you happen to have the Weta Sauron piece too? If so, can you take a pic or two of all three together?

Oh great pic! Thank you.

You actually have them in that pic how I would want to display mine when they arrive, Ringwraith with Morgul blade and Witch King with the regular hand.

Do you happen to have the Weta Sauron piece too? If so, can you take a pic or two of all three together?

I do Lad :wave, and I would be happy to have a go at taking that pic/s of all three for you mate. :wink1:

Hope to have something for you later today. :pray:

Back