Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I feel dumb. I sold my ringwraith maquette about 4 months ago. I was going to just collect the fellowship in this line but looking at all these pictures it makes me want to go all in with this line. I'm new at collecting (about 1 1/2 years) so I'm wondering I'm I out of luck in finding this maquette? Its sold out on sideshows website so I'm wondering where I can find this. If anybody can help or point me in the right direction that would be awesome. I want this guy again!!!

Sorry to bump up an older thread, but just wanted to put it out there that I'm in the market for this guy. I check ebay from time to time but would much rather buy from a fellow collector. As the hunt begins I'm going to try to acquire the exclusive version. If anyone is getting rid of theirs or knows of someone looking to sell, let me know. Thanks.

Sideshow has this statue up for a prize on Facebook:

For a chance to win him on Tolkien's birthday, email me a selfie of you and your favorite ‪#‎LordoftheRings‬ or ‪#‎Hobbit‬ item you own.

e-mail: [email protected]...
Subject: My King

Could be a book, the movies, a collectible... ANYTHING counts, but it has to be a SELFIE. You have until midnight (PST) tonight!

I check e-bay every so often just to see what items in my collection are going for and couldn't believe how much the Ex has been selling for. I didn't think that I'd see the day that you could pick up the SSW RWOS for less than the SS WK maquette.

Anyone else having trouble getting the statue OFF the base? Have sold mine but he's refusing to be seperated now!! :( Any help appreciated.

Anyone else having trouble getting the statue OFF the base? Have sold mine but he's refusing to be seperated now!! :( Any help appreciated.

When we moved last year, I remember my WK was a major pain to get off the base as well. All I can say is take your time and maybe put a towel under the base in case it suddenly gives.

Repeated slight jiggling has helped me in the past...that usually does the trick. :wink1:

And as NAZGUL-KING says: "take your time and maybe put a towel under the base in case it suddenly gives".

Back