Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There. Do i sound ranty-Weta-obsessed enough? :lol

No, carry on. :lol

Hey, i'm not the only one who makes the Weta - middle-earth link! And i don't think it's a bad thing - it's not necessarily the source material, but the sculptors themselves who may have done a design maquette themselves for a creature for the actual movie then that same sculptor doing the collectible of that creature for us to own, and i think that's proven by the fact you'd be very hard pressed to think of a bad CREATURE sculpt from the SSW line. You may not *like* the sculpt, as in the newborn uruk-hai isn't everyones cup of tea, but you can't really deny it's a good sculpt in itself.

I think I was one of the few that actually thought the Newborn Uruk-hai was great. It got a lot of false praise because of the low edition size but there were a lot of people who didn't like it.

Only two pieces I didn't really like from SSW was the Haradrim Soldier and Pippin. Very poor choice of pose for both in my opinion. But the sculpts themselves were both done well.

But I digress, and back on topic. Chances are when the Twilight Witch-king arrives, I'll probably end up selling both the Ringwraith and the Twilight version. I'm just going to stick with and concentrate on PF's but I'll wait to see them both side by side.

Pippin was the worst statue due to him not wearing FOTR clothes...period

Well I missed out on this guy as I was stupid......................

Now the search starts.................:slap

First of all apologize to all intengrantes this thread, for this offtopic.

This is a handcrafted work of the Door of Durin, I have made ​​this year a good friend of mine, I let a couple of photos more closely so you can see it clearly.

r9rhp3.jpg

bgcped.jpg

xc19h0.jpg

10mqxsj.jpg

2cxb5vm.jpg

Now I just hope that Sideshow can solve me the problem with this hand as quickly as possible, with a spare, and I will be very happy to have the Ringwraith Maquette.

Probre regret my English, I do not participate more in the forum for this reason, it is very possible that often do not perceive my messages, because not mastered the language.

WOW VERY, VERY nice!! I LOVE THAT!!! You are one talented person! I LOVE the light up addition!

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

I love the pics of everyones collection and how you all display your collections! Some of you are worse then me, my wife thinks I am crazy as I have kept EVERYTHING I have bought, never sold anything from my collection, it has outgrown my space so I now pick and choose on what I display and randomly display different items at different times!

Also a HUGE thanks to Dino for selling me his RW, I can not wait to get this bad boy!!

You know what...after looking at this piece over and over again and seeing how fantastic it is. I've changed my mind. I'm gonna keep him.

Just kidding. :monkey1

It's a fantastic piece and I love it, and it will look spectacular with the Twillight Witchking flanking it, but I need to downsize my collection. :( :monkey2

You know what...after looking at this piece over and over again and seeing how fantastic it is. I've changed my mind. I'm gonna keep him.

Just kidding. :monkey1

It's a fantastic piece and I love it, and it will look spectacular with the Twillight Witchking flanking it, but I need to downsize my collection. :( :monkey2

Yea, real funny...........:thud:

Well a welcomed addition to my collection has arrived............ :yess:

I can say when it was announced I was less then thrilled........

BUT.......................

After reading every post in this thread I pulled the trigger on the EX, I can say is it is EVERY bit as cool even more so in person! With every curve, wrinkle, the weathered look, it is TOPS in my book! To think we do not have a RW statue until this guy, RWOS is cool but this is a needed part to my collection, THANKS DINO for working with me on this one!
He is going to look so good with the Twilight Witch-king and the original TWK! :hi5:

:monkey2 :( :monkey2 :(

Such a horrible looking statue. It's going to look TERRIBLE next to the forthcoming Twillight Witchking....:monkey2 :(

This was the beginning of my collection.

I love the ringwraiths, even more the witch king in hooded form which is exactly what this piece is. Cant decide whether to get the dark rider pf or not!

This was the beginning of my collection.

I love the ringwraiths, even more the witch king in hooded form which is exactly what this piece is. Cant decide whether to get the dark rider pf or not!

I agree, they have such a strong presence. I would love to see a Wraith on foor in the old 1/6 SSW style.

Back