Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

Wolf is 1/4 scale, he ain't costing $2k :rotfl, and most LOTR statues take a long time to go up in value, I'm not worried about getting the Ex of this for retail when it comes out. A lot of ppl will be in the same boat as me, just waiting for the RWOS pf.

sorry man i think you will be in for a rude awakening :) i am getting it as long as there is an ex with unmasked and priced at 2k or lower. Missed optimus and ended up paying 2x from ebay flipper, not going to happen again!

anyway sorry back on topic...yeah this ringwraith is great everyone should buy it. It's amazing there havent been a single negative complaint yet about the statue other than the tbd edition size. :hi5:

Yeah see since I missed out on the Orc PFs now I'll have to wait for them to release some orcs at this scale. The size is great and of course due to the size the price is perfect.

Ordered as well.

I wish a mod would update the title. This thread was a little confusing at first.

Ordered as well.

I wish a mod would update the title. This thread was a little confusing at first.

Whats confusing about the title?:dunno I guess you want me to change it to Ringwraith Maquette? The sword and dagger aren't just any Ringwraith its actually the Witch King.

sorry man i think you will be in for a rude awakening :) i am getting it as long as there is an ex with unmasked and priced at 2k or lower. Missed optimus and ended up paying 2x from ebay flipper, not going to happen again!

you and the 10 ppl that buy it will be pretty happy then :yess:

Whats confusing about the title?:dunno I guess you want me to change it to Ringwraith Maquette? The sword and dagger aren't just any Ringwraith its actually the Witch King.

I guess I was picturing the Twilight version when I read witch king.

Pretty nice pose, I think it looks great. :clap

I am going to pass though in favor of both the Shades of Mordor dio and the RWOS PF. :lecture

I'm with you there. This is a really good looking piece but with the RWOS PF coming out I'm not sure I want to swing both of these... Very tempting though. We'll see.......

I'm with you there. This is a really good looking piece but with the RWOS PF coming out I'm not sure I want to swing both of these... Very tempting though. We'll see.......
Excuse my stupidity, what does RWOS stand for.

Ordered the EX!!! This new line is awesome! I have Gandalf, Ringwraith on order, and on my way to get Aragorn and Legolas. I am really hoping they do Gollum in this line too.

I'm also seriously considering ordering Gimli, Boromir and Arwen.

I have to wait until payday before I can order this. Sucks. I hate having to wait. I want to order it now.

I have to wait until payday before I can order this. Sucks. I hate having to wait. I want to order it now.

you only get charged the deposit of $25 now not the full amount until later next year. If the $25 is a problem, then probably need to re-exam life priorities.

I think Fremen has moved away from using CCs for SS purchases, which is to be commended. I'm almost 100% sure she knows, that it is deposit now, and final payment at shipping. She is a seasoned professional around these parts.

;)

Back