Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

Like I said as much as I would love to have the wraith on steed, I have a feeling it will be out of my price range so this is a must. Plus I passed on the Snow Troll so this is a must. Heading off to order now. :)

Wow, this turned out very good. Love the exclusive w/ the dagger & hope the EX is in the 300-500 range. As the last poster stated, I think the 'Ringwraith on Steed' might be outta my price range as well.

:Ordered:

looks great, but I don't want to miss out on the RWOS by ordering this, but SS does allow you to cancel and not lose your NRD once right? This may be agood time to do that. It's interesting that this is the same height as Bigfoot, has a switch out arm, and it's still $50 cheaper then him :cuckoo:.

Since I ordered this one and have all the other exclusives on order, I just cave din and ordered Arwen as well !

I've heard many ppl were able to tranfer their NRD once :dunno

No question that SS has proven themselves to be overly generous; but you are hedging your bets. Of course they probably wouldn't want it broadcast that there are loopholes either. :dunno

looks great, but I don't want to miss out on the RWOS by ordering this, but SS does allow you to cancel and not lose your NRD once right? This may be agood time to do that. It's interesting that this is the same height as Bigfoot, has a switch out arm, and it's still $50 cheaper then him :cuckoo:.

you are correct they let you do that once as stated by the sideshow rep here in the past.

No question that SS has proven themselves to be overly generous; but you are hedging your bets. Of course they probably wouldn't want it broadcast that there are loopholes either. :dunno

you are correct they let you do that once as stated by the sideshow rep here in the past.

Idk then, I prolly won't risk it. I'm still waiting to see the price on the Wolf LSF, if that's too much, I will defn order this, if not, then I will wait for the RWOS pf. Even if I wait until this is released, history shows LOTR pieces don't generally skyrocket in value, so I think I could get this even after it's released for a good price.

Idk then, I prolly won't risk it. I'm still waiting to see the price on the Wolf LSF, if that's too much, I will defn order this, if not, then I will wait for the RWOS pf. Even if I wait until this is released, history shows LOTR pieces don't generally skyrocket in value, so I think I could get this even after it's released for a good price.

wolf lsf is guaranteed to be $2k+ at min, so if you are hoping for anything lower it's doubtful. And it's correct on average lotr statues lose their value significantly after release but most of the similar "bad guys" have retained its price well and even went up: ringwraith on steed, sauron, ringwraith dio, morgul lord etc..

You can always get the regular version later on, but exclusive will most likely cost more than retail if you wait until after release.

wolf lsf is guaranteed to be $2k+ at min, so if you are hoping for anything lower it's doubtful. And it's correct on average lotr statues lose their value significantly after release but most of the similar "bad guys" have retained its price well and even went up: ringwraith on steed, sauron, ringwraith dio, morgul lord etc..

You can always get the regular version later on, but exclusive will most likely cost more than retail if you wait until after release.

Wolf is 1/4 scale, he ain't costing $2k :rotfl, and most LOTR statues take a long time to go up in value, I'm not worried about getting the Ex of this for retail when it comes out. A lot of ppl will be in the same boat as me, just waiting for the RWOS pf.

he most definately will be close to 2k!

back on topic... this statue is awesome!

wtf is Wolf LSF?

Anyway, this wraith reminds me of the Shades of Mordor dio, though this will be a larger scale. Note they didn't zoom in on the hood for any pics.

Wolf is 1/4 scale, he ain't costing $2k :rotfl, and most LOTR statues take a long time to go up in value, I'm not worried about getting the Ex of this for retail when it comes out. A lot of ppl will be in the same boat as me, just waiting for the RWOS pf.

Goes for most releases as of late, but esp LOTR. Even in the good ol' days, Sauron/etc took a long time to take off. :lecture

Very much like the dio. In fact I could see people ordering multiples of this, dio on roids effect.

ORDERED! Looks fantastic. Yet another example where sculpt works so much better than cloth. Think how this piece would look if the whole robe were cloth. Yuck!

I have quite a number of the 1/4 scale PFs but as a whole line, the 1/5 maquettes are looking a whole lot better. Also, as the collection grows for most people, space will become a big problem with the 1/4 scale.

I am TOTALLY ordering the EX on this one! I think he looks amazing, and is definitely my favorite villain in LOTR. I have Gandalf EX and need to get Legolas and Aragorn!

ORDERED! Looks fantastic. Yet another example where sculpt works so much better than cloth. Think how this piece would look if the whole robe were cloth. Yuck!

I have quite a number of the 1/4 scale PFs but as a whole line, the 1/5 maquettes are looking a whole lot better. Also, as the collection grows for most people, space will become a big problem with the 1/4 scale.

at 1/5 though, this is just as big as some 1/4 pieces.

Back